Moving companies in Richmond, California - Local Movers
Self Storage 1 - San Francisco
San Francisco, CA 94124 (14.7 miles away)
Roll Up Door
50% off 1st Month!
- The were very nice, they offered me coffee and understood what I was looking for.
Richmond, CA 94804 (1.8 miles away)
24 Hour Access, Roll Up Door
50% off for the first three full months and free lock when you reserve online
- Locating online storage space on sparefoot.com made the process easy as a first time storage renter. No misrepresentation or inaccurate information of the space that might work for me. When I called the property to talk to a real person, Lisa was courteous and provided additional information I needed. I met Sylvia to follow up with the paperwork who also turned out to be professional and very pleasant in understanding the terms of the rental agreement. A true pleasureable experience.
StorageMart - Market & San Pablo
Oakland, CA 94612 (9 miles away)
First Month FREE
- My overall experience was decent but I feel like they have a bunch of policies that are put in place just to extract more money from the customer. An example is that you have to give a 15 day notice that you plan to relinquish your unit, and you can't pro-rate your rent if you want to move out in the middle of the month. If you think about this, there is no good reason to do this as the demand for storage units may peak in the beginning of the month but should remain relatively constant over the other weeks, so they shouldn't create such a huge incentive to move at only a certain time. The other sketchy policy is to require an additional fee if you don't have renters/homeowner's insurance to cover your unit. They told me that the fee would be an additional $10 per month for my unit. Which makes one think that they are providing insurance, but when you read the form and all the exceptions, one would be hard-pressed to come up with a situation where they would actually pay for damage or loss to your property.
Army Street Mini Storage
San Francisco, CA 94107 (13 miles away)
Drive Up Access, Roll Up Door
- The crew that checked me in was efficient and very friendly
Allsafe Self Storage - Alameda
Alameda, CA 94501 (10.7 miles away)
24 Hour Access, Swing Door
The first full month free
- The owners are sweet and I feel like my stuff is safe. Military discount was a huge bonus.
Price Self Storage Walnut Creek
Walnut Creek, CA 94595 (15 miles away)
First Month's Rent Free
- from day one over a year ago, the price self storage staff was excellent!
Central Self Storage - Lafayette
Lafayette, CA 94549 (13.6 miles away)
- My experience was very pleasant and hassle-free. The property manager, Steve O'Connor, was very helpful and accommodating and took care of my situation quickly and efficiently. The Lafayette facility is clean and there is excellent parking close to the elevator. I am very happy with the service and facility.
Bridge Self Storage 23 Maine St, Richmond, CA 94804 800-318-8189
CSI Mini Storage 855 Parr Blvd, Richmond, CA 94801 510-231-1678
Extra Space Storage 1900 Meeker Ave, Richmond, CA 94804 510-237-1900
Interstate Storage 720 National Ct, Richmond, CA 94804 510-232-1025
Payless Self Storage 321 Canal Blvd, Richmond, CA 94804 510-237-3767
Point Richmond Self Storage 300 West Ohio Ave, Richmond, CA 94804 877-786-7024
Public Storage 3230 Pierce St, Richmond, CA 94804 510-926-6133
Finding and renting self storage facilities in Richmond, California is now easier through MoversCorp. We provide the convenience of reserving affordable storage units online or by phone. No credit card or long-term contract is required. Consider us as your solution for finding and reserving storage facilities throughout California.The cheapest storage unit in your local area doesn’t always mean it’s the best option for you. Please consider the following factors when selecting a storage unit in Richmond, California.
- Storage unit's rates are based on a few features such as 24/7 access, climate control, facility security, location, and overall demand in your area.
- For household goods, the most common storage unit sizes are 5x5, 5x10, 10x10, and 10X15.
- Self-storage units rents are month to month.
- Whether a facility offers climate controlled or only a drive up unit. That will also determine the monthly rent. Usually, storage units which are climate controlled are more expensive than drive up units.
- Most locations have digital keypad access and they provide you with your own personal access code to the storage facility. Check with the office for availability.
- Check for online reviews and recommendations.
- Ask the office about the preventive security measures for safeguarding the location.