Moving companies in Berkeley, California - Local Movers
StorageMart - Mandela Pkwy & I-580
Oakland, CA 94607 (3.7 miles away)
2nd Floor, Interior
First Month FREE
- No problems at all -- move in was smooth and easy and the attendant was quite helpful.
Saf Keep Storage - Oakland
Oakland, CA 94607 (5.1 miles away)
2nd Floor, Alarm, Interior
25% off 2 Months
- Before anybody considers renting at Safe Keep Self Storage 633 3rd St Oakland Ca they should read about my experience with this outfit.I went online and rented a unit-not a mailbox a storage unit-for $20.00 (there was a onetime $22.00 admin fee-that one I never understand since the costs are incorporated into the unit costs). The unit was small-I simply wanted to store a Computer-very simple idea. I was given a reservation number and all seemed good to go. I'm then contacted by a representative and told that the smallest unit available will cost $105.00 a month. The Website said it was a unit-available for $20.00 monthly. Is somebody just lying? Is this a bait and switch tactic? What am I missing here? This is a review that is going onto three sites in the hope that nobody else will have to waste time with this crowd. I know everybody has to make a living but to push it to this degree is sad.
Oakland, CA 94601 (6.8 miles away)
1st Floor, Interior
- Fairly straightforward check-in. No surprises. Lots of activity throughout the hours (1p-7p) that I was there on a monday to check in. Some large trucks blocking 1/2 the "road" between linear buildings, but still OK to get by. Staff member was kind and honest. Very few restrictions, and generous access hours. I wish the 10'x10' space was actually that size, but it's 13% smaller than that :-(
StoragePRO Self Storage - Brannan
San Francisco, CA 94103 (9.8 miles away)
Interior, Premium Location, Upstairs (Access via Elevator)
$1 Move in Special
- So far entire experience with pro storage has been great. I'll truly be recommending pro storage to anyone in need of these services, even the price is right.
Allsafe Self Storage - Alameda
Alameda, CA 94501 (5.9 miles away)
1st Floor, 24 Hour Access, Interior, Light in Unit, Swing Door
The first full month free
- I have leased at other storage facilities before, and the process was not smooth. Also, other storage facilities advertise certain specialty rates, but they have expensive administrative fees. The onsite manger was extremely professional and friendly. Thank you Spare Foot for the assistance with finding this unit.
Price Self Storage Walnut Creek
Walnut Creek, CA 94595 (10.8 miles away)
Interior, Premium Location, Underground Level
First Month's Rent Free
- Jay & Jen at the office were very friendly and helpful. Charged full amount despite half-off for first two months promotion. Mistakenly thought it was resolved, but it is not, awaiting resolution.
Central Self Storage - Concord
Pacheco, CA 94553 (13.7 miles away)
1st Floor, Alarm, Interior
First Month Free
- The process to rent was easy and the staff was great to work with. this facility is very clean, safe and is a good deal from what I have experienced in past storage rentals.
Activspace at Berkeley 2703 7th Street, Berkeley, CA 94710 510-845-5000
Berkeley Self Storage 2235 San Pablo Ave, Berkeley, CA 94702 510-843-1400
Central Self Storage 2721 Shattuck Ave, Berkeley, CA 94705 510-883-2000
Extra Space Storage 601 Cedar Street, Berkeley, CA 94710 510-525-8565
Golden Bear Storage 1650 6th St, Berkeley, CA 94710 510-524-8484
Public Storage 620 Harrison St, Berkeley, CA 94710 510-926-6135
Self Storage Legal Review 2288 Fulton St Ste 306, Berkeley, CA 94704 510-843-1400
Finding and renting self storage facilities in Berkeley, California is now easier through MoversCorp. We provide the convenience of reserving affordable storage units online or by phone. No credit card or long-term contract is required. Consider us as your solution for finding and reserving storage facilities throughout California.
The cheapest storage unit in your local area doesn’t always mean it’s the best option for you. Please consider the following factors when selecting a storage unit in Berkeley, California.
Storage unit’s rates are based on a few features such as 24/7 access, climate control, facility security, location, and overall demand in your area.
For household goods, the most common storage unit sizes are 5x5, 5x10, 10x10, and 10X15.
Self-storage units rents are month to month.
Whether a facility offers climate controlled or only a drive up unit. That will also determine the monthly rent. Usually, storage units which are climate controlled are more expensive than drive up units.
Most locations have digital keypad access and they provide you with your own personal access code to the storage facility. Check with the office for availability.
Check for online reviews and recommendations.
Ask the office about the preventive security measures for safeguarding the location.