Moving companies in Hayward, California - Local Movers
Saf Keep Storage - Hayward
Hayward, CA 94545 (2.6 miles away)
50% off 2 Months
- Found a great bargain, room came up 1" short so they upgraded me for same price; easy to access just off freeway.
Saf Keep Storage - San Leandro
San Leandro, CA 94577 (5.1 miles away)
Drive Up Access
50% off 2 Months
- From the moment I made contact, everyone has been courteous and professional. When I advised that I wouldn't be able to make it do to the weather, they accommodated me by extending the reservation to a later date. The front desk personnel were informative and polite and the initial tour was thorough and courteous, answering all of my questions. I would recommend this facility if ever a friend or colleague were in need of additional storage space.
Allsafe Self Storage - Hayward
Hayward, CA 94544 (0.9 miles away)
24 Hour Access, Swing Door
- A great place to store your things. Customer service is fast and friendly and I'm glad i picked a perfect place for a great environment
Allsafe Self Storage - San Leandro
San Leandro, CA 94579 (3.1 miles away)
24 Hour Access, Roll Up Door
50% off for the first two full months
- Very helpful team. Offered to stay late if I needed more time to unload. Had to swap to a bigger unit and they were very helpful in getting all done right away. Overall great experience.
Mini Safe Storage
San Leandro, CA 94578 (3.5 miles away)
- chose this facility based on the specials and the free moving truck rental. the cost of the space is a great value for the security and safety of this facility. customer service was knowledgable, friendly and fast.
CubeSmart Self Storage
Pleasanton, CA 94566 (12.1 miles away)
10% Off and Half Off First Month
- Terrific service by manager and all staff. Clean unit, clean grounds and really appreciate the numbers of wheeled hand trucks in each building. As compared to other storage facilities, U-Store-It is by far, the best.
Saf Keep Storage - San Ramon
San Ramon, CA 94583 (9.5 miles away)
33% off 2 Months
- From beginning to end overall the service was excellent. Denny and Moh are very friendly and informative. All my questions answered.
Central Self Storage - Pacific
Alameda, CA 94501 (12.5 miles away)
First Month Free
- Christy and Tory are great. The facility is so clean and I wil refer all my friends to them for storage.
Allsafe Self Storage - Alameda
Alameda, CA 94501 (14.1 miles away)
24 Hour Access, Swing Door
The first full month free
- I have leased at other storage facilities before, and the process was not smooth. Also, other storage facilities advertise certain specialty rates, but they have expensive administrative fees. The onsite manger was extremely professional and friendly. Thank you Spare Foot for the assistance with finding this unit.
A-1 Armor Self Storage LLC 2468 Whipple Rd, Hayward, CA 94544 510-489-2757
Allsafe Self Storage 15 Cannery Ct, Hayward, CA 94544 510-581-7200
Cal Self Storage 26869 Mission Blvd, Hayward, CA 94544 510-538-1536
Hayward Self Storage 24801 Industrial Boulevard, Hayward, CA 94545 510-962-5969
Industrial Blvd Self Storage 27911 Industrial Blvd, Hayward, CA 94544 510-887-1474
Meekland Storage & Garages 22425 Meekland Ave, Hayward, CA 94541 510-727-9935
Security Public Storage 24873 Huntwood Ave, Hayward, CA 94544 510-537-3737
Speedwarehouse Incorporated 21040 Meekland Ave, Hayward, CA 94541 510-537-9001
Finding and renting self storage facilities in Hayward, California is now easier through MoversCorp. We provide the convenience of reserving affordable storage units online or by phone. No credit card or long-term contract is required. Consider us as your solution for finding and reserving storage facilities throughout California.The cheapest storage unit in your local area doesn’t always mean it’s the best option for you. Please consider the following factors when selecting a storage unit in Hayward, California.
- Storage unit's rates are based on a few features such as 24/7 access, climate control, facility security, location, and overall demand in your area.
- For household goods, the most common storage unit sizes are 5x5, 5x10, 10x10, and 10X15.
- Self-storage units rents are month to month.
- Whether a facility offers climate controlled or only a drive up unit. That will also determine the monthly rent. Usually, storage units which are climate controlled are more expensive than drive up units.
- Most locations have digital keypad access and they provide you with your own personal access code to the storage facility. Check with the office for availability.
- Check for online reviews and recommendations.
- Ask the office about the preventive security measures for safeguarding the location.