Moving companies in Burlingame, California - Local Movers
Millbrae Station Self Storage
Millbrae, CA 94030 (2.5 miles away)
2nd Floor, Interior
- Excelent customer service. I fill out all the paperwork very fast without surprises.
Saf Keep Storage - Hayward
Hayward, CA 94545 (13.3 miles away)
1st Floor, Alarm, Interior
50% off 3 Months
- Found a great bargain, room came up 1" short so they upgraded me for same price; easy to access just off freeway.
Central Self Storage - Daly City
Daly City, CA 94015 (10.6 miles away)
3rd Floor, Alarm, Interior
5x10 - $89 - Sparefoot
- The manager was amazing! Great Customer service!
They could use a few more carts.
Budget Mini Storage
San Mateo, CA 94403 (3.6 miles away)
2nd Floor, Interior
50% off 2 Months
- Thank you, Budget, Square Foot and Saf Keep mgmt. for making a VERY unexpected move, go smoothly. Beverly, your on-site manager, gave us such great personalized service, making this transition so much easier for us! I will highly recommend your facility!
Bair Island Mini Storage
Redwood City, CA 94063 (8.7 miles away)
1st Floor, Interior, Swing Door
The second full month free
Allsafe Self Storage - San Leandro
San Leandro, CA 94579 (13.9 miles away)
24 Hour Access, 2nd Floor, Alarm, Interior, Light in Unit, Roll Up Door
50% off for the first two full months
- Very helpful team. Offered to stay late if I needed more time to unload. Had to swap to a bigger unit and they were very helpful in getting all done right away. Overall great experience.
StoragePRO Self Storage - Brannan
San Francisco, CA 94103 (13.8 miles away)
Interior, Premium Location, Upstairs (Access via Elevator)
$1 Move in Special
- So far entire experience with pro storage has been great. I'll truly be recommending pro storage to anyone in need of these services, even the price is right.
Self Storage 1 - San Francisco
San Francisco, CA 94124 (10.7 miles away)
10' Ceiling, 4th Floor, Interior, Roll Up Door
50% off 1st Month!
- Helpful staff and service is done quickly.
Mini Safe Storage
San Leandro, CA 94578 (14.3 miles away)
10' Ceiling, Drive Up Access
- chose this facility based on the specials and the free moving truck rental. the cost of the space is a great value for the security and safety of this facility. customer service was knowledgable, friendly and fast.
Saf Keep Storage - San Leandro
San Leandro, CA 94577 (14.1 miles away)
Alarm, Drive Up Access
50% off 2 Months
- From the moment I made contact, everyone has been courteous and professional. When I advised that I wouldn't be able to make it do to the weather, they accommodated me by extending the reservation to a later date. The front desk personnel were informative and polite and the initial tour was thorough and courteous, answering all of my questions. I would recommend this facility if ever a friend or colleague were in need of additional storage space.
Broadway Burlingame self Storage 1070 Broadway, Burlingame, CA 94010 650-579-4220
Extra Space Storage 1280 Rollins Rd, Burlingame, CA 94010 650-685-0300
Inside Storage 1600 Rollins Rd, Burlingame, CA 94010 650-353-5090
Public Storage 1811 Adrian Rd, Burlingame, CA 94010 650-307-6898
U-STOR-IT 1855 Rollins Rd, Burlingame, CA 94010 650-697-1146
Finding and renting self storage facilities in Burlingame, California is now easier through MoversCorp. We provide the convenience of reserving affordable storage units online or by phone. No credit card or long-term contract is required. Consider us as your solution for finding and reserving storage facilities throughout California.
The cheapest storage unit in your local area doesn’t always mean it’s the best option for you. Please consider the following factors when selecting a storage unit in Burlingame, California.
Storage unit’s rates are based on a few features such as 24/7 access, climate control, facility security, location, and overall demand in your area.
For household goods, the most common storage unit sizes are 5x5, 5x10, 10x10, and 10X15.
Self-storage units rents are month to month.
Whether a facility offers climate controlled or only a drive up unit. That will also determine the monthly rent. Usually, storage units which are climate controlled are more expensive than drive up units.
Most locations have digital keypad access and they provide you with your own personal access code to the storage facility. Check with the office for availability.
Check for online reviews and recommendations.
Ask the office about the preventive security measures for safeguarding the location.