Moving companies in Mount Washington, Kentucky - Local Movers
One and Done Self Storage
Louisville, KY 40219 (10 miles away)
24 Hour Access, Roll Up Door
Waived admin fee when you reserve online
- Very pleased with property. The price is competitive and service is great. I love the safe feeling I have being there bc of the gated access and cameras galore.
Q-II Self Storage - Paramount
Louisville, KY 40213 (11.6 miles away)
24 Hour Access, Climate Controlled
Free Lock and 5 Free Large Boxes
- Customer service is above-par, they really care about helping you before, during, and after your move. Friendly, efficient and always giving you great storage tips.
J-Town Self Storage
Louisville, KY 40299 (10.6 miles away)
24 Hour Access, Climate Controlled
- Had listing of free month during online search, but was none. Storage buildind smells odd
Life Storage - Louisville - Browns Lane
Louisville, KY 40207 (13.5 miles away)
24 Hour Access, Swing Door
Pay the remaining days this month, next month Free!
- I rented a small, 5x5 ft unit at Uncle Bob's recently. There was an administrative fee of approx. $20. Locks are available for purchase at the desk, which is very useful for those of those who forgot they'd need one (me). The grounds are kept clean and movement in and out is maintained by an electronic security gate which requires a code. Security cameras are all over, but they are for recording activities, not monitoring in real time. I believe there is no security personnel at night, which may bother. Deals are offered for long stays, or even the second month.
As it's only been about three weeks since I've signed up for my spot, I will have to see how good management is. I do worry about customers who are late on payments either by accident or hardship - it seems many storage warehouses are quick to sell off the contents of these sheds. After looking at the contract, Uncle Bob's gives 45 days until they may sell or remove the property. A $15 fee is due after 5 days overdue, and $25 after 20 days overdue. I believe two months at least should be allowed before removal of property.
Louisville, KY 40218 (11.7 miles away)
24 Hour Access, Drive Up Access, Roll Up Door
NO ADMINISTRATIVE FEE WITH ONLINE RESERVATION
- I enjoy this place, it is the best storage space that I have ever had.
Storage Express - Louisville - National Turnpike
Fairdale, KY 40118 (12.2 miles away)
24 Hour Access, Available for Indoor Vehicle Storage, Drive Up Access
$30 Move-in Special ~ 1st Month!
- The place is gated which make me feel safer about leaving my stuff there. The unit was clean. Even though you talk to customer service over the phone at the place, they make sure ALL your needs are taken care of. I had problems with my pin # to access the gate. They stayed on the phone with me until they finally got it to work. Seems like a nice place to store your stuff.
A-1 Moon Mini Storage 8969 Highway 44 E, Mount Washington, KY 40047 502-538-4774
A-1 Storage LLC 9255 Highway 44 E, Mount Washington, KY 40047 502-538-6711
Ruley's Storage Inc 8441 Highway 44 E, Mount Washington, KY 40047 502-955-9123
Sam's Stor-All Storage 1560 N Bardstown Rd, Mount Washington, KY 40047 502-538-4630
Finding and renting self storage facilities in Mount Washington, Kentucky is now easier through MoversCorp. We provide the convenience of reserving affordable storage units online or by phone. No credit card or long-term contract is required. Consider us as your solution for finding and reserving storage facilities throughout Kentucky.The cheapest storage unit in your local area doesn’t always mean it’s the best option for you. Please consider the following factors when selecting a storage unit in Mount Washington, Kentucky.
- Storage unit's rates are based on a few features such as 24/7 access, climate control, facility security, location, and overall demand in your area.
- For household goods, the most common storage unit sizes are 5x5, 5x10, 10x10, and 10X15.
- Self-storage units rents are month to month.
- Whether a facility offers climate controlled or only a drive up unit. That will also determine the monthly rent. Usually, storage units which are climate controlled are more expensive than drive up units.
- Most locations have digital keypad access and they provide you with your own personal access code to the storage facility. Check with the office for availability.
- Check for online reviews and recommendations.
- Ask the office about the preventive security measures for safeguarding the location.