Moving companies in Vancouver, Washington - Local Movers
Central Self Storage - Portland
Portland, OR 97209 (6.9 miles away)
- I have arrived recently from Phoenix and was pleased that my plans for storage worked like clock work. The only thing that would make it more customer friendly would be earlier office hours. But I am just a early riser. There is a paid parking lot right across the street. The facility layer out very well and clean.
Iron Gate Storage - West Side
Vancouver, WA 98660 (0.9 miles away)
24 Hour Access, Climate Controlled
- Staff is very helpful and property is super clean.
503 Additional Self Storage
Vancouver, WA 98662 (6.9 miles away)
Drive Up Access, Roll Up Door
- First of all, Keith was very nice and I thought I had hit a home run by choosing this storage facility. It was raining that day, and also on moving day, so I did not go to see the unit Keith had chosen for me, but I trusted him because he seemed like a smart business man who wanted me to have a good experience. Being a woman I needed to hire men to assist, and I had told Keith that I have a 9' church pew and two big couches and other things. In spite of my communication, I now feel Keith either didn't listen to me or didn't care. When I and my moving men arrived and saw the unit, I was quite worried and upset. Keith gave me a unit that is inside a hallway way in the far back corner like a "rabbit hole"! I had no recourse but to risk damaging my things to get everything in there because I had already paid for my movers and my truck and no one in the office, no more time to adjust. After alot of trial and error, we found a way to get it in there, but it took alot longer to problem solve and they did have to "force" my couch in, and I couldn't see if it is damaged. Another thing I did not realize, is that this area smells really bad...like it may be next to a dump or landfill? I love to give good reviews when businesses do right by me, but I now feel upset and disappointed that Keith was only worried about renting out a hard to rent unit instead of caring about me his customer. In hindsight, I feel it was foolish of me to trust him.
Orchards Center Self Storage
Vancouver, WA 98662 (5.6 miles away)
Roll Up Door
50% OFF TWO MONTHS!
- Everyone was very kind and helpful. Thank you.
Iron Gate Storage - Mill Plain
Vancouver, WA 98683 (6.2 miles away)
24 Hour Access, Climate Controlled
- I've been to facilities that are dirty, sketchy and not very secure. Iron Gate is the exact opposite, nice neighborhood, clean, high end security and excellent price.
Burton Road East Additional Self Storage
Vancouver, WA 98682 (5.6 miles away)
Climate Controlled, Swing Door
50% OFF First Two Full Months
- Mary Ann is great. Helped my son sign in for us. However, when I arrived, SpareFoot had not yet informed Burton SS that I had an online reservation, made 18 hours prior.
AAA Storage Containers 6302 NE 127th Ave, Vancouver, WA 98682 360-883-1515
Additional Self Storage 11300 NE 28th St, Vancouver, WA 98682 360-260-8306
America's Self Storage 108 NW 139th Street, Vancouver, WA 98685 360-574-0499
Brush Prairie RV Storage 11111 NE 117th Ave, Vancouver, WA 98662 360-694-7869
Cascade Park Self Storage 16015 SE Cascade Park Drive, Vancouver, WA 98683 360-989-2159
Extra Space Storage 8016 NE 78Th Street, Vancouver, WA 98662 360-253-2131
Fisher's Landing Storage 2410 SE 164th Ave, Vancouver, WA 98683 360-254-1442
Fortress Mini Storage 12513 NE Fourth Plain Blvd, Vancouver, WA 98682 360-254-6464
Hazel Dell Self Storage 7208 NE Hazel Dell Ave, Vancouver, WA 98665 360-693-0205
Iron Gate Storage 1200 W Fourth Plain Blvd, Vancouver, WA 98660 360-906-8811
Public Storage 9421 NE Fourth Plain Rd, Vancouver, WA 98662 800-883-8369
Safe and Sound Storage 421 NE 104th Ave, Vancouver, WA 98660 360-737-2777
Salmon Creek Mini-Storage 1905 NE 117th St, Vancouver, WA 98686 360-573-8267
Stor Rite Self Storage 5515 NE 121st Ave, Vancouver, WA 98682 360-892-2000
U-Haul Andresen Road - Self Storage and Truck Rentals 2460 NE Andresen Rd, Vancouver, WA 98661 360-695-7637
U-Lock-It Self Storage 6807 NE Fourth Plain Blvd, Vancouver, WA 98661 360-989-2169
Vancouver Mini Storage 4200 NE 78th St, Vancouver, WA 98665 360-574-1378
Finding and renting self storage facilities in Vancouver, Washington is now easier through MoversCorp. We provide the convenience of reserving affordable storage units online or by phone. No credit card or long-term contract is required. Consider us as your solution for finding and reserving storage facilities throughout Washington.The cheapest storage unit in your local area doesn’t always mean it’s the best option for you. Please consider the following factors when selecting a storage unit in Vancouver, Washington.
- Storage unit's rates are based on a few features such as 24/7 access, climate control, facility security, location, and overall demand in your area.
- For household goods, the most common storage unit sizes are 5x5, 5x10, 10x10, and 10X15.
- Self-storage units rents are month to month.
- Whether a facility offers climate controlled or only a drive up unit. That will also determine the monthly rent. Usually, storage units which are climate controlled are more expensive than drive up units.
- Most locations have digital keypad access and they provide you with your own personal access code to the storage facility. Check with the office for availability.
- Check for online reviews and recommendations.
- Ask the office about the preventive security measures for safeguarding the location.