Moving companies in Burnsville, Minnesota - Local Movers
CubeSmart Self Storage
Bloomington, MN 55431 (4.1 miles away)
15% Off and First Month Free
- Very well thought-through facility. Covered and heated unloading bays. Everything they have is climate controlled at great prices. Ideal for a person like me with lots of boxes and small furniture. The "free truck on move-in day" is a spectacular feature. It was clean, ran well, and included a hand truck and neatly folded blankets.
Simply Self Storage - Lakeville, MN - 214th St
Lakeville, MN 55044 (8.9 miles away)
First Full Month Free!
- Just dropped off our first load. The facility is not your "normal storage locker" it is brand new, clean, and beautiful!
Gopher Mini Storage
Lakeville, MN 55044 (3.9 miles away)
24 Hour Access, Roll Up Door
$32 per month for the first 3 months OR 4 5x10 units for $99
- Quick and easy. Pleasant manager who was multitasking very nicely.
Simply Self Storage - Burnsville, MN - Ladybird Ln
Burnsville, MN 55337 (1 miles away)
Drive Up Access
- They were & are great!!! Plus the place was is clean & I really like that I still have 24hr access to my stuff in storage as my work schedual is crazy. Sometimes my days are over 16hrs a day!!!
Simply Self Storage - St. Louis Park, MN - Cedar Lake Rd
St Louis Park, MN 55416 (13.9 miles away)
24 Hour Access, Drive Up Access
50% Off - First Full Month!
- I like the idea i can go there any time 24/7. The people are very friendly and the area clean. And easy to get to.
Central Self Storage - Bloomington
Minneapolis, MN 55420 (6.2 miles away)
- The experience was very stressful, I was on a time limit. When i arrived at the facility it was closed until 2:30 pm
i had to have my truck back by 3:00 pm. When she return from lunch she was very pleasant and easy to work with.
She gave me my storage room number so that my husband and son could unpack the truck while I took care of
the paperwork. By her doing this I was able to return the truck at a reasonable time and was not charged extra.
She is very friendly and went out of her way to make the rental as smooth as she could.
StorageMart - Excelsior Rd & Shady Oak
Hopkins, MN 55343 (12.6 miles away)
24 Hour Access, Climate Controlled
First Month FREE
- This has nothing to do with the location it has to do with your Bate and switch web site. I have got an on line written quote and confirmed by the company for a 10X20 storage unit for my car for $69.95, when I got there even though I had the reservation and descrpition in print I was told there was a mistake and that was for a parking spot out side. The cost for what I was reservered would be $169.95. I looked today and the web site still tells me I can rent a 10x20 storage unit for $69.95. You decide for yourself. The marketing firm that handles all these storage units across the country have not morals.
Allstate Self-Storage 12001 I-35W, Burnsville, MN 55337 952-373-0105
Metro Self Storage 2300 County Rd 42 W, Burnsville, MN 55337 952-204-5205
North Star Mini Storage 1900 W 143rd St, Burnsville, MN 55306 952-898-1900
Park Place Storage Condominiums 1301 Cliff Rd E, Burnsville, MN 55337 952-746-5354
Public Storage 14250 Burnsville Pkwy, Burnsville, MN 55306 952-232-1978
Twin Cities Self Storage LLC 12200 Portland Ave, Burnsville, MN 55337 952-746-1770
U-Haul - Self Storage and Truck Rentals 1630 Hwy 13 W, Burnsville, MN 55337 952-894-6760
Finding and renting self storage facilities in Burnsville, Minnesota is now easier through MoversCorp. We provide the convenience of reserving affordable storage units online or by phone. No credit card or long-term contract is required. Consider us as your solution for finding and reserving storage facilities throughout Minnesota.The cheapest storage unit in your local area doesn’t always mean it’s the best option for you. Please consider the following factors when selecting a storage unit in Burnsville, Minnesota.
- Storage unit's rates are based on a few features such as 24/7 access, climate control, facility security, location, and overall demand in your area.
- For household goods, the most common storage unit sizes are 5x5, 5x10, 10x10, and 10X15.
- Self-storage units rents are month to month.
- Whether a facility offers climate controlled or only a drive up unit. That will also determine the monthly rent. Usually, storage units which are climate controlled are more expensive than drive up units.
- Most locations have digital keypad access and they provide you with your own personal access code to the storage facility. Check with the office for availability.
- Check for online reviews and recommendations.
- Ask the office about the preventive security measures for safeguarding the location.