There is no situation that cannot be made better with a good quote. Here are # quotes about moving to get you excited about the endeavor of packing all of your stuff and starting over!
1. "I always tell my kids if you lay down, people will step over you. But if you keep scrambling, if you keep going, someone will always, always give you a hand. Always. But you gotta keep dancing, you gotta keep your feet moving."
2. "Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward."
3. "I think that the power is the principle. The principle of moving forward, as though you have the confidence to move forward, eventually gives you confidence when you look back and see what you've done."
Robert Downey, Jr.
4. "Man maintains his balance, poise, and sense of security only as he is moving forward."
5. "Don't dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer."
6. "When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them."
7. "As long as you're moving, it's easier to steer."
8. "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."
9. "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving."
10. "Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
11. "Have no fear of moving into the unknown. Simply step out fearlessly knowing that I am with you, therefore no harm can befall you; all is very, very well. Do this in complete faith and confidence."
Pope John Paul II
12. "Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy."
14. "It matters where you are. The space we choose dictates the richness of the life we have and the quality of the characters who bump up against us."
DeDe Wilburn Church
15. "Brick walls are there for a reason. They give us a chance to show how badly we want something."
16. "If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try."
17. "Any time there's a major change, whether it's going into a relationship, getting out of a relationship, moving to a new city, a death -- that usually provides a catalyst for an explosion of creativity."
18. "Replace fear of the unknown with curiosity."
19. "The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it."
20. "Why does it take a minute to say hello and forever to say goodbye?"
21. "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."
22. "It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things."
23. "The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning."
Ivy Baker Priest
24. "Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes."
Henry David Thoreau
25. "Consider A Move
The steady time of being unknown,
in solitude, without friends,
is not a steadiness that sustains.
I hear your voice waver on the phone:
Haven't talked to anyone for days.
I drive around. I sit in parking lots.
The voice zeroes through my ear, and waits.
What should I say? There are ways
to meet people you will want to love?
I know of none. You come out stronger
having gone through this? I no longer
believe that, if I once did. Consider a move,
a change, a job, a new place to live,
someplace you'd like to be. That's not it,
you say. Now time turns back. We almost touch.
Then what is? I ask. What is?"
Michael Ryan, New and Selected Poems