Moving companies in Riverside, California - Local Movers
Riverside Renta Space
Riverside, CA 92504 (2.8 miles away)
1st Month Free!
- With short notice I needed a storage space that I felt was safe enough to keep my furniture and important items, but not cost a huge amount of money.. Riverside Renta Space offered just that, a safe place, reasonable rent for the size space I needed. They were very kind, courteous, and helpful.
iStorage Moreno Valley
Moreno Valley, CA 92553 (7.4 miles away)
Roll Up Door
- Great experience my stuff are really secure
Aim All Riverside
Riverside, CA 92503 (5.9 miles away)
Protection Plan Cost Not Included In Unit Pricing
CubeSmart Self Storage
Riverside, CA 92503 (3.5 miles away)
- Easy in and out. Office staff very helpful and friendly.
CubeSmart Self Storage
San Bernardino, CA 92408 (11.8 miles away)
10% Off and Half Off First Month
- Excellent,I felt at home with the service from the employee,very courtious,very helpful,in the stressful time I have been dealing with I could not have had any better service than what I've gotten with your service getting me what I needed. I thank you .
Trojan Storage of Rancho Cucamonga
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 (14 miles away)
24 Hour Access, Swing Door
The second full month free
- Greatlocation with very helpful staff.
Airport Mini Storage
Riverside, CA 92503 (3.1 miles away)
- Exceptional service from the entire staff. They even offer services that other storage facilities do not. They made the painful experience of moving a lot less painful. They worked with us on dates and times for moving and using their truck. Our schedules kept changing and they kept working with us to make it happen. Their favorite phrase is "no worries". That has recently become my favorite thing to hear. Thank you Ladies. You rock!
Price Self Storage Norco
Norco, CA 92860 (10.5 miles away)
Drive Up Access
50% Off First Month's Rent
- The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, accomodating and professional. The grounds are clean; well maintained. Not on a busy street; easy in & out. Freeway convenient. Excellent security! Website is extremely user-friendly. I live in OC and chose Price because you get the most square footage for the cost. Worth the drive.
Riverside Self Storage
Riverside, CA 92504 (1.1 miles away)
Drive Up Access
- Paperwork is quick. Pricing is better than the last i was paying for. I was paying 117.00 for the same size unit at a different location. Now i pay 60.00 a month.
24-7 Self Storage 6589 Van Buren Blvd, Riverside, CA 92504 951-354-2900
Aim All Storage 11215 Indiana Ave, Riverside, CA 92503 951-351-1000
Alamo Storage 4110 Alamo St, Riverside, CA 92501 951-686-7767
Attic Mini Storage 3375 Arlington Ave, Riverside, CA 92506 951-784-2051
Central Ave Self Storage 3399 Central Ave, Riverside, CA 92506 951-276-1271
Country Club Self Storage 749 Main St, Riverside, CA 92501 951-369-8771
Extra Space Storage 5910 Mission Blvd, Riverside, CA 92509 951-369-0371
Riverside Self Service Storage 7200 Indiana Ave, Riverside, CA 92504 951-684-6550
Super Storage Self Storage 6637 Van Buren Blvd, Riverside, CA 92503 951-688-1987
The Storage Place 12172 Severn Way, Riverside, CA 92503 951-735-0211
Finding and renting self storage facilities in Riverside, California is now easier through MoversCorp. We provide the convenience of reserving affordable storage units online or by phone. No credit card or long-term contract is required. Consider us as your solution for finding and reserving storage facilities throughout California.
The cheapest storage unit in your local area doesn’t always mean it’s the best option for you. Please consider the following factors when selecting a storage unit in Riverside, California.
Storage unit’s rates are based on a few features such as 24/7 access, climate control, facility security, location, and overall demand in your area.
For household goods, the most common storage unit sizes are 5x5, 5x10, 10x10, and 10X15.
Self-storage units rents are month to month.
Whether a facility offers climate controlled or only a drive up unit. That will also determine the monthly rent. Usually, storage units which are climate controlled are more expensive than drive up units.
Most locations have digital keypad access and they provide you with your own personal access code to the storage facility. Check with the office for availability.
Check for online reviews and recommendations.
Ask the office about the preventive security measures for safeguarding the location.