Moving companies in Chula Vista, California - Local Movers
U-STOR-IT Lincoln Park
San Diego, CA 92113 (3.9 miles away)
50% off for the first full month
- Paula explained everything thoroughly--did a great job! We will definitely recommend this place to get the $25 off per month for referrals.
Storage Outlet - Chula Vista
Chula Vista, CA 91911 (2.2 miles away)
50% OFF FIRST MONTH'S RENT
- I would highly recommend this facility to everyone that I know. Your staff was very professional an considerate. Detailed in knowing what type of unit would be adequate. Telephone operators were also professional in finding to closest facility and reserving the unit in advance. Facility is clean and well kept. Way to go.......
Jamacha Point Self Storage
Spring Valley, CA 91978 (9.1 miles away)
1/2 off the first month rent!
- Impressed with how clean and easy to navigate it is.
Price Self Storage Pacific Beach
San Diego, CA 92109 (14 miles away)
First Month's Rent Free
- I learned on Friday that my mother-in-law's home would be rented on Tuesday. I found this facility on-line at about midnight. I called at around 9:00 the next morning and explained my situation. I traveled 90 miles from my home and met with them and selected my unit and got everything ready to move the furniture into the unit on Monday. They were very kind and helpful in a time of stress.
Price Self Storage Murphy Canyon
San Diego, CA 92123 (12.3 miles away)
First Month's Rent Free
- Start to finish the process took less than 20 minutes including showing a particular rental space unit. Very helpful and professional office staff. Christopher was very courteous and helpful.
National-54 Self Storage
National City, CA 91950 (1.3 miles away)
- This is the first time I rent a storage space , and it was a great experience. The people at the office, are very friendly, they showed me the units that were available and gave me a discount although the price was already affordable.
Price Self Storage Santee
Santee, CA 92071 (15 miles away)
50% Off First Month's Rent
- I'm very pleased with my experience renting a storage unit here. The manager is super nice, I got a great deal, and the facility is safe and very clean. I would highly recommend using this facility!
Storage Etc. - Sherman
San Diego, CA 92110 (11 miles away)
$1 First Month's Rent*
- They emailed me the move in info documents ahead of time to fill out and return so they already had me in their system when I showed up for move in...I was loading stuff in my space less than 10 minutes of walking through the door. Very clean and easily accessible spaces at reasonable prices made storage at Sherman a no brainer. Great facility with friendly professional staff...easiest experience ever.
A-1 Self Storage 810 Lazo Court, Chula Vista, CA 91910 619-565-1711
Eastlake Mini Storage 816 Miller Drive, Chula Vista, CA 91914 619-216-4466
Extra Storage 1483 Broadway, Chula Vista, CA 91911 619-427-2122
Handy Mini Storage 2445 Main St, Chula Vista, CA 91911 619-429-6410
Hilltop Main Self Storage 3755 Main St, Chula Vista, CA 91911 619-422-2578
Security Public Storage 471 C St, Chula Vista, CA 91910 619-422-0128
Storage Outlet 1160 3rd Avenue, Chula Vista, CA 91911 619-399-3065
The Eastlake Self Storage 2351 Boswell Rd, Chula Vista, CA 91914 619-421-4488
Finding and renting self storage facilities in Chula Vista, California is now easier through MoversCorp. We provide the convenience of reserving affordable storage units online or by phone. No credit card or long-term contract is required. Consider us as your solution for finding and reserving storage facilities throughout California.The cheapest storage unit in your local area doesn’t always mean it’s the best option for you. Please consider the following factors when selecting a storage unit in Chula Vista, California.
- Storage unit's rates are based on a few features such as 24/7 access, climate control, facility security, location, and overall demand in your area.
- For household goods, the most common storage unit sizes are 5x5, 5x10, 10x10, and 10X15.
- Self-storage units rents are month to month.
- Whether a facility offers climate controlled or only a drive up unit. That will also determine the monthly rent. Usually, storage units which are climate controlled are more expensive than drive up units.
- Most locations have digital keypad access and they provide you with your own personal access code to the storage facility. Check with the office for availability.
- Check for online reviews and recommendations.
- Ask the office about the preventive security measures for safeguarding the location.