Moving companies in Hillsboro, Oregon - Local Movers
West Coast Self-Storage Lake Oswego
Lake Oswego, OR 97035 (15 miles away)
Alarm, Heated, Interior, Roll Up Door, Upstairs (Access via Elevator)
50% off 1st full month!
- Professional, high tech, clean, nice
Columbia Self Stor
Tualatin, OR 97062 (14.7 miles away)
1st Floor, Interior, Light in Unit, Swing Door
- Owner and his wife are super friendly, and definitely the best price around. The facility seems safe and secure.
Central Self Storage - Portland
Portland, OR 97209 (14.7 miles away)
3rd Floor, Interior
5 x 10 - $69 Sparefoot Special
- I have arrived recently from Phoenix and was pleased that my plans for storage worked like clock work. The only thing that would make it more customer friendly would be earlier office hours. But I am just a early riser. There is a paid parking lot right across the street. The facility layer out very well and clean.
Sherwood, OR 97140 (13 miles away)
1st Floor, Climate Controlled, Interior
50% off for the first full month
- Reasonable prices. Very helpful staff. Clean and secure facility.
West Coast Self-Storage Beaverton
Beaverton, OR 97008 (10.2 miles away)
2nd Floor, ADA Accessible, Heated, Interior, Roll Up Door
50% off for the first two full months
- I was really happy with customer service so much i sent my roommate to them!
Iron Gate Storage - Beaverton
Beaverton, OR 97007 (7.5 miles away)
24 Hour Access, Drive Up Access
- Jake and Brandi were very helpful! There is a lot of renovations going on and they were still able to get me a unit that fit my needs at a price that, after researching the area, was cheaper than competitors.
Even if you reserve on sparefoot, I'd advise calling in advance as due to renovations I wasn't able to get the unit that I specifically reserved but they found one in a better location.
Sunset Mini Storage
Beaverton, OR 97006 (7 miles away)
1st Floor, Interior
- My only gripe was that I asked for the free lock that should have been included but didn't get one.
US Storage Centers
Tigard, OR 97223 (12.5 miles away)
1st Floor, ADA Accessible, Alarm, Interior, Premium Location
- Nice place, nice people, good price
Hillsboro West Self Storage
Hillsboro, OR 97123 (0.4 miles away)
24 Hour Access, 2nd Floor, Alarm, Available for Indoor Vehicle Storage, Climate Controlled, Interior, Roll Up Door
30% off with a prepayment of 2, 3, or 4 months!
- We are so glad to have found this facility. They have been fantastic to work with. I am telling everyone who asks to rent your unit here. Yes I said unit, lol
U-Store - West
Portland, OR 97210 (13.6 miles away)
1st Floor, Interior, Roll Up Door
- I loved it all, especially Scott who treated us well and was straight to the point with all of the forms. Unit was great I love it. I could live in there! But I'm not allowed
Cornelius Pass Mini Storage 5150 NW Cornelius Pass Rd, Hillsboro, OR 97124 503-645-0244
Hillsboro West Self Storage 602 S.W. Baseline St, Hillsboro, OR 97123 503-644-3730
Public Storage 3075 SE Tualatin Valley Hwy, Hillsboro, OR 97123 800-883-8369
Secure Storage 4800 NE Cornell Rd, Hillsboro, OR 97124 503-693-6844
U-Haul - Self Storage and Truck Rentals 2380 NE Cornell Rd, Hillsboro, OR 97124 503-640-4666
Finding and renting self storage facilities in Hillsboro, Oregon is now easier through MoversCorp. We provide the convenience of reserving affordable storage units online or by phone. No credit card or long-term contract is required. Consider us as your solution for finding and reserving storage facilities throughout Oregon.
The cheapest storage unit in your local area doesn’t always mean it’s the best option for you. Please consider the following factors when selecting a storage unit in Hillsboro, Oregon.
Storage unit’s rates are based on a few features such as 24/7 access, climate control, facility security, location, and overall demand in your area.
For household goods, the most common storage unit sizes are 5x5, 5x10, 10x10, and 10X15.
Self-storage units rents are month to month.
Whether a facility offers climate controlled or only a drive up unit. That will also determine the monthly rent. Usually, storage units which are climate controlled are more expensive than drive up units.
Most locations have digital keypad access and they provide you with your own personal access code to the storage facility. Check with the office for availability.
Check for online reviews and recommendations.
Ask the office about the preventive security measures for safeguarding the location.