Moving companies in Newbury Park, California - Local Movers
Meathead Mini Storage - Oxnard
Oxnard, CA 93030 (13.8 miles away)
1st Floor, Interior
- Great service and the facility is nice
Hollywood Storage Center of Thousand Oaks
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 (2.5 miles away)
2nd Floor, Alarm, Climate Controlled, Interior
First Month Free!
- I rented storage before but was totally unprepared for the experience I had when I came her. The office is huge and clean and the manager is unbelievably accomodating. The lot was clean and looked like a hollywood studio and there was popcorn in the lobby! After I rented, I scheduled their free truck to pick up my stuff and everything went smoothly. I will recommend this place to friend as my experience was excellent and I get $50 when they rent!
Trojan Storage of Oxnard
Oxnard, CA 93030 (14.4 miles away)
10' Ceiling, 24 Hour Access, 2nd Floor, Alarm, Interior, Roll Up Door
The second full month free
- The employees at Oxnard storage on Eastman are unprofessional and very uninformed of their own policies. I was told a 30 day notice was required and I gave that notice on 9/4/2011 by dropping a letter in the mail slot because it was a Holiday. I did not receive a callback and had to call 2 days later to confirm my letter was received. AT NO TIME did the employee bother to tell me that the 30 day notice would put me into the next month and that I would have to pay an entire extra month for the 4 days I was into October.
The manager, Wayne, is rude and said he is just going to tell corporate to send me to collections while I am trying to talk with him and explain the situation, total lack of respect.
An employee yesterday told me "we dont actually need a 30 day notice" which is contrary to what I read in the agreement. I gave my notice in writing as it requests. A simple 10 second explanation by the employee who answered when I called to make sure my 30 day notice was receive would have saved a lot of frustration on everyones part.
I've been using the Eastman Trojan storage location for 3 years and I think the simple courtesy of being helped adequately would have been proper.
I found it unusaul a few month back when an employee came running after me chasing me down to ask me if I was driving a 2 door car and "snuck" through the gate especially when I drive a 4 door SUV and had put in my gate code.
The whole place is dirty and your unit is not well lit. A light come on but goes off after 90 seconds and you have to walk out and down the hall to get it to come back on. Do NOT rent here, go somewhere else where the staff is properly trained and the manager is competent.
My Self Storage Space Camarillo
Camarillo, CA 93010 (9.3 miles away)
Drive Up Access
1/2 Off First 2 Months, * on select units, new renters only
- To move in there was a very good experience the people were very courtis friendly and very helpful, I would recamend it to my friends.
Store Safe Self Storage - Camarillo
Camarillo, CA 93012 (6.9 miles away)
2nd Floor, Alarm, Interior, Roll Up Door
25% off for the first two full months
- Tammy was kind friendly efficient and professional both on the phone and I. Person. The free truck usage was a huge help and the facility is top notch.
Life Storage - Calabasas
Calabasas, CA 91302 (14.8 miles away)
1st Floor, 9' Ceiling, Interior, Roll Up Door
Pay the remaining days this month, next month 50% off!
- Thank you for your great customer service. Storage unit was very clean and elevators made for easy storage.
Extra Space Storage 3101 Grande Vista Dr, Newbury Park, CA 91320 805-376-0414
Hollywood Storage Center 3425 Old Conejo Rd A, Newbury Park, CA 91320 805-500-4542
Newbury Park Self Storage 312 Giant Oak Ave, Newbury Park, CA 91320 805-585-3517
StorCal Self Storage 2501 W Hillcrest Dr, Newbury Park, CA 91320 805-499-7111
Ventu Park Self Storage 1166 Newbury Rd, Newbury Park, CA 91320 805-376-9393
Finding and renting self storage facilities in Newbury Park, California is now easier through MoversCorp. We provide the convenience of reserving affordable storage units online or by phone. No credit card or long-term contract is required. Consider us as your solution for finding and reserving storage facilities throughout California.
The cheapest storage unit in your local area doesn’t always mean it’s the best option for you. Please consider the following factors when selecting a storage unit in Newbury Park, California.
Storage unit’s rates are based on a few features such as 24/7 access, climate control, facility security, location, and overall demand in your area.
For household goods, the most common storage unit sizes are 5x5, 5x10, 10x10, and 10X15.
Self-storage units rents are month to month.
Whether a facility offers climate controlled or only a drive up unit. That will also determine the monthly rent. Usually, storage units which are climate controlled are more expensive than drive up units.
Most locations have digital keypad access and they provide you with your own personal access code to the storage facility. Check with the office for availability.
Check for online reviews and recommendations.
Ask the office about the preventive security measures for safeguarding the location.