Moving companies in Germantown, Wisconsin - Local Movers
A Storsafe Storage
Milwaukee, WI 53223 (6.8 miles away)
9' Ceiling, Drive Up Access, Swing Door
Only $1 for the first full month
Holy Hill Self Storage
Richfield, WI 53076 (4 miles away)
10' Ceiling, 1st Floor, 24 Hour Access, Heated, Humidity Controlled, Interior, Light in Unit, Roll Up Door
Free lock when you reserve online
- Fast paper work, very helpful staff, clean and secure facility. Also, very easy to find.
Life Storage - Milwaukee - North Green Bay Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53209 (12.7 miles away)
1st Floor, 9' Ceiling, Climate Controlled, Interior, Roll Up Door
Pay the remaining days this month, next month 50% off!
- I moved from out of state and was able to set everything up online. I got a great deal with the second month free promotion. I received a followup phone call from Green Bay Storage to answer any questions or concerns I might have. Using my smartphone I was able to drive right to the place and a space was ready for me. It was clean and secure and I was very pleased. I backed my rental truck to their loading dock and carted my things back to my cubicle. Rolling flatbed carts were supplied for this on a first come first serve basis. If I could suggest any improvements I would suggest that a few more carts be purchased because several others were moving in at the same time.
All Safe Mini Stor-It - Interstate 94
Pewaukee, WI 53072 (14 miles away)
10' Ceiling, 24 Hour Access, Drive Up Access, Roll Up Door
- I have to say MAYBE I'd recommend this facility. I would advise a friend/relative to check other facilities in person. Just to compare/contrast. I didn't do this. It's an OK facility. I'd purchase my own shelving because the pallets available smelled of mold/mildew. The price for the unit I wanted was misquoted by the answering service. The man mentioned that a larger unit was the same price as any other unit. This was a minor learning experience; I'll know better next time.
Extra Space Storage - Milwaukee -76th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53223 (7.5 miles away)
1st Floor, Climate Controlled, Interior
First Month Free
- The staff is very friendly and professional. The facility is clean and welcoming.
US Storage Depot
Milwaukee, WI 53212 (13.9 miles away)
Climate Controlled, Drive Up Access, Roll Up Door
Self Storage of Brookfield
Brookfield, WI 53005 (11.3 miles away)
24 Hour Access, Alarm, Climate Controlled, Interior
Free Lock with Rental!
Extra Space Storage - Milwaukee - Capitol Dr
Milwaukee, WI 53212 (14.2 miles away)
Climate Controlled, Interior, Upstairs (Access via Elevator)
First Month Free
- I would recommend this place to everybody i was very impressed with the service and the facility.
Scenic Self Storage
Pewaukee, WI 53072 (14.2 miles away)
24 Hour Access, 9' Ceiling, Drive Up Access, Roll Up Door
- Mark was very personable and helped us in all aspects of paperwork, showing us where our unit was, and cleaning out the snow in front of it. We were very impressed!!!! We even checked to make sure our car fit...good service. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
A Storeawaw W140n10065 Fond Du Lac Ave, Germantown, WI 53022 262-784-8334
Boehlke's Tri-Star Storage W172n13010 Division Rd, Germantown, WI 53022 262-628-9555
Public Storage - Self Storage 102 NW 13797 Spaten CT, Germantown, WI 53022 800-883-8369
Finding and renting self storage facilities in Germantown, Wisconsin is now easier through MoversCorp. We provide the convenience of reserving affordable storage units online or by phone. No credit card or long-term contract is required. Consider us as your solution for finding and reserving storage facilities throughout Wisconsin.
The cheapest storage unit in your local area doesn’t always mean it’s the best option for you. Please consider the following factors when selecting a storage unit in Germantown, Wisconsin.
Storage unit’s rates are based on a few features such as 24/7 access, climate control, facility security, location, and overall demand in your area.
For household goods, the most common storage unit sizes are 5x5, 5x10, 10x10, and 10X15.
Self-storage units rents are month to month.
Whether a facility offers climate controlled or only a drive up unit. That will also determine the monthly rent. Usually, storage units which are climate controlled are more expensive than drive up units.
Most locations have digital keypad access and they provide you with your own personal access code to the storage facility. Check with the office for availability.
Check for online reviews and recommendations.
Ask the office about the preventive security measures for safeguarding the location.