Moving companies in Sugar Land, Texas - Local Movers
Big Tex Storage Houston
Houston, TX 77027 (14.1 miles away)
10' Ceiling, 4th Floor, Alarm, Climate Controlled, Interior, Roll Up Door
**50% off 1 Month (as shown)
- I was very pleased with the facility at Big Tex Self Storage. The property is very clean and has the right ingredients to know that your property is safe and secure. With cameras and alarms on all units, I don't worry about my belongings. Dennis, the Manager, is very pleasant and helpful to the customers. He goes above and beyond to make their stay at Big Tex a good one. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone needing storage.
Storage West - Sugar Land
Sugar Land, TX 77478 (3.6 miles away)
24 Hour Access, Interior, Upstairs (Access via Elevator)
50% OFF First 2 Months
StorIt! @ Seven Meadows
Richmond, TX 77406 (10.4 miles away)
1st Floor, Climate Controlled, Interior
FREE Use of Moving Truck to Move In & FREE Starter Packing Kit (5 boxes tape & wrapping paper)
- please apply my $10 credit to first month rent
American Mini Storage
Missouri City, TX 77459 (5.1 miles away)
1st Floor, Climate Controlled, Interior, Premium Location
Summit Self Storages
Richmond, TX 77406 (6.9 miles away)
2nd Floor, Alarm, Climate Controlled, Interior
$1 move in special & 50% off 3 months when paid in full with Admin Fee and Insurance (nonrefundable)
- Security is top notch. Brand new storage facility thats super clean and at a great location.
The Storage Place - FM 1092- Missouri City
Stafford, TX 77477 (4.7 miles away)
24 Hour Access, Alarm, Climate Controlled, Interior, Roll Up Door
- Good pricing, close by, great service by Manager. Glad I found this place via Sparefoot.com.
Also the customer service representative at sparefoot.com was very friendly and helpful.
CubeSmart Self Storage
Houston, TX 77083 (5.7 miles away)
1st Floor, Interior
10% Off and Half Off First Month
- I thought it was a good experience although the manager took to long on the paper work and told me I would be paying 10 more for insurance. He apologized that the answering service did not inform me nor the online website. He proceeded to print the paperwork while explaining all that to me, and for some reason the printer did not print the 10 xtra charge for insurance to be part of my monthly bill. So he asked me to sign. I read the paperwork and it said 16.50 due on the 10th. Nothing more. I walked out thinking is he seriously going to send me a bill with 10.00 insurance extra and my contract said 16.50 for a 5x5x4??? And the answering service that schedules the appointment for hold on the phone states the rate of the storage and the one time fee that varies by location.
CubeSmart Self Storage
Houston, TX 77083 (5.6 miles away)
Drive Up Access
15% Off and First Month Free
Extra Space Storage 2315 Old Mill Rd, Sugar Land, TX 77478 281-265-5556
First Colony Self Storage 16615 Lexington Blvd, Sugar Land, TX 77479 281-313-5500
Grand Parkway Storage Center 8421 Homeward Way, Sugar Land, TX 77479 281-240-7500
Southwest Storage 2555 Eldridge Rd, Sugar Land, TX 77478 281-494-7867
Space Place Self Service Storage 9870 Highway 90A, Sugar Land, TX 77478 281-313-3333
Voss Road Mini Storagr 15492 Voss Rd, Sugar Land, TX 77498 281-988-8677
Finding and renting self storage facilities in Sugar Land, Texas is now easier through MoversCorp. We provide the convenience of reserving affordable storage units online or by phone. No credit card or long-term contract is required. Consider us as your solution for finding and reserving storage facilities throughout Texas.
The cheapest storage unit in your local area doesn’t always mean it’s the best option for you. Please consider the following factors when selecting a storage unit in Sugar Land, Texas.
Storage unit’s rates are based on a few features such as 24/7 access, climate control, facility security, location, and overall demand in your area.
For household goods, the most common storage unit sizes are 5x5, 5x10, 10x10, and 10X15.
Self-storage units rents are month to month.
Whether a facility offers climate controlled or only a drive up unit. That will also determine the monthly rent. Usually, storage units which are climate controlled are more expensive than drive up units.
Most locations have digital keypad access and they provide you with your own personal access code to the storage facility. Check with the office for availability.
Check for online reviews and recommendations.
Ask the office about the preventive security measures for safeguarding the location.