Moving companies in Missouri City, Texas - Local Movers
Big Tex Storage Houston
Houston, TX 77027 (10 miles away)
10' Ceiling, 4th Floor, Alarm, Climate Controlled, Interior, Roll Up Door
**50% off 1 Month (as shown)
- I was very pleased with the facility at Big Tex Self Storage. The property is very clean and has the right ingredients to know that your property is safe and secure. With cameras and alarms on all units, I don't worry about my belongings. Dennis, the Manager, is very pleasant and helpful to the customers. He goes above and beyond to make their stay at Big Tex a good one. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone needing storage.
Storage West - Sugar Land
Sugar Land, TX 77478 (3.9 miles away)
24 Hour Access, Interior, Upstairs (Access via Elevator)
50% OFF First 2 Months
Storage Choice - W. Airport
Houston, TX 77071 (1.7 miles away)
24 Hour Access, Alarm, Drive Up Access
- Management was very helpful and he had great customer service - which is hard to find.
American Mini Storage
Missouri City, TX 77459 (3.1 miles away)
1st Floor, Climate Controlled, Interior, Premium Location
West 18th Street Storage
Houston, TX 77008 (14 miles away)
2nd Floor, Climate Controlled, Interior
- Friendly customer service is always the icing on top of the cake. Happy I found this place. They even host a garage sale once a month so we can sell our junk lol !!
The Storage Place - FM 1092- Missouri City
Stafford, TX 77477 (2.4 miles away)
24 Hour Access, Alarm, Climate Controlled, Interior, Roll Up Door
- Good pricing, close by, great service by Manager. Glad I found this place via Sparefoot.com.
Also the customer service representative at sparefoot.com was very friendly and helpful.
Move It Self Storage - Fondren
Houston, TX 77096 (3.3 miles away)
1st Floor, Outdoor Access
SF: 25% Off for 4 Months
- The location is convenient near the corner of Fondren and W. Bellfort. The grounds are immaculate and the office is open convenient hours including saturdays. Auto payment plan by credit card is available. wheeled carts are available for use. my unit is in a climate controlled area but there are others for lower cost that are drive up access. I used Sparefoot.com to find the best location and the best price. Using Sparefoot.com, this location was more affordable than comparable units nearby.
Space Saver 9 Self Storage
Houston, TX 77071 (3.8 miles away)
1st Floor, 8.5' Ceiling, Interior, Swing Door
Waived admin fee when you reserve online
- The highlight of this facility is its friendly management; their good cheer helped me overcome some reservations about the dinginess and run-down appearance of the place. My major complaint is that if you rent a 5x5 unit, those are located along a hall with a locked door, and you have to get the key to the door from the manager. This would be fine _except that_ there's no guarantee that they'll be in the office when you wan to access your unit, and they don't seem always to answer the phone even when they're in. So it's up to chance whether you'll arrive during office hours and immediately get a key or sit waiting for 45 minutes for someone to get back to the office. I don't regret renting here, but if I needed to access my things often this arrangement wouldn't be optimal.
Murphy Road Self Storage
Stafford, TX 77477 (1.7 miles away)
9' Ceiling, Drive Up Access, Roll Up Door
- The staff is very helpful and proffessional. The location is clean and secure, It feels safe.
Access Self Storage 2604 FM 1092 Rd, Missouri City, TX 77459 281-403-2002
American Storage 2427 Texas Pkwy, Missouri City, TX 77489 281-261-2700
Fort Bend Toll Road Storage 3018 Barron Ln, Missouri City, TX 77489 281-416-0000
Public Storage 6725 Highway 6, Missouri City, TX 77459 800-883-8369
Rocky Creek Self Storage 7210 Highway 6, Missouri City, TX 77459 281-499-8844
Finding and renting self storage facilities in Missouri City, Texas is now easier through MoversCorp. We provide the convenience of reserving affordable storage units online or by phone. No credit card or long-term contract is required. Consider us as your solution for finding and reserving storage facilities throughout Texas.
The cheapest storage unit in your local area doesn’t always mean it’s the best option for you. Please consider the following factors when selecting a storage unit in Missouri City, Texas.
Storage unit’s rates are based on a few features such as 24/7 access, climate control, facility security, location, and overall demand in your area.
For household goods, the most common storage unit sizes are 5x5, 5x10, 10x10, and 10X15.
Self-storage units rents are month to month.
Whether a facility offers climate controlled or only a drive up unit. That will also determine the monthly rent. Usually, storage units which are climate controlled are more expensive than drive up units.
Most locations have digital keypad access and they provide you with your own personal access code to the storage facility. Check with the office for availability.
Check for online reviews and recommendations.
Ask the office about the preventive security measures for safeguarding the location.