Moving companies in Highland, New York - Local Movers
A Space To Place Storage
Wappingers Falls, NY 12590 (9.5 miles away)
24 Hour Access, 2nd Floor, 8.5' Ceiling, Climate Controlled, Humidity Controlled, Interior, Roll Up Door
- I have not yet personally been to the facility but I was able to sign the lease from a location three hours away, thanks to the wonderful manager, Kaitlin, and her great staff. I can't wait to visit but until I do, all I can "review" is the terrific service I received over the phone and by email. Thanks to every member of the staff who were so kind and helpful !!!
The Storage Stop I
Newburgh, NY 12550 (14.6 miles away)
24 Hour Access, ADA Accessible, Drive Up Access, Premium Location, Roll Up Door
- Ive been with Storage stop for the last 5 years, and had great success. The staff is like family. Thanks Storage Stop of Newburgh!
Staatsburg, NY 12580 (7.6 miles away)
Available for Indoor Vehicle Storage, Drive Up Access, Roll Up Door
- This is one of the few image controlled storage facilities in the area. It's clean and has many sizes to offer. They're about to open an expanded area that looks like it would double its size. The people were helpful. It was easy to sign up. I had boxes in my car and was able to move them right in.
AllSpace Storage - Rt55
Poughkeepsie, NY 12603 (4.6 miles away)
24 Hour Access, Drive Up Access, Roll Up Door
50% off for the first full month
- Good location and reasonable prices
Guardian Self Storage - Highland
Highland, NY 12528 (0.8 miles away)
10' Ceiling, 24 Hour Access, Available for Indoor Vehicle Storage, Drive Up Access
50% off for the first full month
- affordable, clean, drive right up to your unit, hancarts available. and free truck rental
Guardian Self Storage - Wappingers Falls - Route 376
Wappingers Falls, NY 12590 (10.3 miles away)
1st Floor, 24 Hour Access, 9' Ceiling, Climate Controlled, Interior
Only $105 per month for the first three full months with three month lease agreement and three month pre-payment
- Found this Guardian Storage when a search engine gave a link to SpareFoot. Not only were they close and easy to find, they were significantly cheaper than all other places. They gave us a truck for a few hours to move our stuff, and Cheryl was super friendly and explained everything perfectly.
Guardian Self Storage - Hyde Park
Hyde Park, NY 12538 (2.9 miles away)
10' Ceiling, 24 Hour Access, Drive Up Access
- The woman at the facility was very friendly and helpful. The facility is nice and secure and easy to navigate. I just wish the unit had lights in it.
Great Value Storage - Hyde Park
Hyde Park, NY 12538 (7.5 miles away)
24 Hour Access, Drive Up Access
- great storage facility with great staff!
The Storage Stop II
Newburgh, NY 12550 (14.8 miles away)
1st Floor, 24 Hour Access, ADA Accessible, Climate Controlled, Interior, Parking Warehouse, Premium Location, Roll Up Door
- Excellent! Very efficient & personable. Cathy is a true asset to your facility!
Highland Woods Mini-Storage 499 Route 299, Highland, NY 12528 845-691-6633
Finding and renting self storage facilities in Highland, New York is now easier through MoversCorp. We provide the convenience of reserving affordable storage units online or by phone. No credit card or long-term contract is required. Consider us as your solution for finding and reserving storage facilities throughout New York.
The cheapest storage unit in your local area doesn’t always mean it’s the best option for you. Please consider the following factors when selecting a storage unit in Highland, New York.
Storage unit’s rates are based on a few features such as 24/7 access, climate control, facility security, location, and overall demand in your area.
For household goods, the most common storage unit sizes are 5x5, 5x10, 10x10, and 10X15.
Self-storage units rents are month to month.
Whether a facility offers climate controlled or only a drive up unit. That will also determine the monthly rent. Usually, storage units which are climate controlled are more expensive than drive up units.
Most locations have digital keypad access and they provide you with your own personal access code to the storage facility. Check with the office for availability.
Check for online reviews and recommendations.
Ask the office about the preventive security measures for safeguarding the location.