Moving companies in Bedford Hills, New York - Local Movers
Storage Fox Self Storage of White Plains and UHAUL
White Plains, NY 10603 (13.4 miles away)
24 Hour Access, 2nd Floor, Climate Controlled, Interior, Swing Door
50% off for the first four full months and free lock when you reserve online
- It was simple easy place to find off the 87, droped my uhaul truck off and rented storage, this is perfect place if you live near train because its in north white plains metro north train station, place was super clean and staff was friendly and nice, has a great feel. just go see it for your self.!!
Safeguard Self Storage - Elmsford - Valley Ave
Elmsford, NY 10523 (14 miles away)
24 Hour Access, 2nd Floor, Alarm, Climate Controlled, Interior
99 CENTS PAYS ONE MONTH
- I like this facility.Not as humungous as some of the national chains and I've been told it's less expensive than others.The customer service is exceptional -- helpful & friendly. The hallways, elevators and units are very clean. Well-lit halls.Two elevators make it easy on a busy day.
Life Storage - Mahopac
Mahopac, NY 10541 (8.6 miles away)
24 Hour Access, 2nd Floor, Interior, Swing Door
Pay the remaining days this month, next month 50% off!
- Last minute call, had to move all personal belongings into a storage. The web site reps keep me informed and also informed the storage facility I was on my way. The storage place is locate in a very decent town and good area .
CubeSmart Self Storage
Yorktown Heights, NY 10598 (7.5 miles away)
1st Floor, Climate Controlled, Interior
- The manager at CubeSmart was extremely kind and helpful during what was a difficult time for my family. The rental process was quick, the facility clean,and I would be happy to do business here in future.
Cortlandt Moving & Storage
Mohegan Lake, NY 10547 (9.9 miles away)
24 Hour Access, 9' Ceiling, Alarm, Climate Controlled, Humidity Controlled, Interior
The third full month free with two month pre-payment
- Dear Cortlandt,
I would like to thank you again for accomidating our family during a stressful time in our life. A clean and prof. staff to say the least. Please thank the family mover; as we saved "lots" by choosing the free move in to store our home.
Planet Self Storage - Mt.Kisco
Mt Kisco, NY 10549 (1.6 miles away)
2nd Floor, Interior, Swing Door
50% off for the first two full months
CubeSmart Self Storage
White Plains, NY 10601 (14.1 miles away)
1st Floor, Interior
10% Off and Half Off First Month
- my daughter has just finished her first year of law school, so needless to say, we have been using storage facilities for 6 years. the white plains location, in my opinion, was the best we have used! friendly service, offering us beverages, taking us personally to the unit and having dollies available for our use. i will be using them for the next 2 years while my daughter is still in school!
Ridgefield Self Storage
Ridgefield, CT 06877 (13.1 miles away)
2nd Floor, Climate Controlled, Interior
50 % OFF FIRST MONTH
- fast, friendly and convenient
Life Storage - Danbury
Danbury, CT 06810 (14.5 miles away)
4th Floor, 9' Ceiling, Climate Controlled, Interior, Swing Door
Pay the remaining days this month, next month Free!
Armonk Self Storage 34 Norm Ave, Bedford Hills, NY 10507 914-273-0077
Katonah Self Storage 341 Railroad Ave, Bedford Hills, NY 10507 914-242-8960
Somers-Croton Falls Self Storage 34 Norm Ave, Bedford Hills, NY 10507 914-277-2727
We Pick Up Self Storage 34 Norm Ave, Bedford Hills, NY 10507 914-241-7071
Finding and renting self storage facilities in Bedford Hills, New York is now easier through MoversCorp. We provide the convenience of reserving affordable storage units online or by phone. No credit card or long-term contract is required. Consider us as your solution for finding and reserving storage facilities throughout New York.
The cheapest storage unit in your local area doesn’t always mean it’s the best option for you. Please consider the following factors when selecting a storage unit in Bedford Hills, New York.
Storage unit’s rates are based on a few features such as 24/7 access, climate control, facility security, location, and overall demand in your area.
For household goods, the most common storage unit sizes are 5x5, 5x10, 10x10, and 10X15.
Self-storage units rents are month to month.
Whether a facility offers climate controlled or only a drive up unit. That will also determine the monthly rent. Usually, storage units which are climate controlled are more expensive than drive up units.
Most locations have digital keypad access and they provide you with your own personal access code to the storage facility. Check with the office for availability.
Check for online reviews and recommendations.
Ask the office about the preventive security measures for safeguarding the location.