Moving companies in Raleigh, North Carolina - Local Movers
Life Storage - Raleigh - Town Center Drive
Raleigh, NC 27616 (7.2 miles away)
2nd Floor, Climate Controlled, Interior, Roll Up Door
Pay the remaining days this month, next month 50% off!
- Very clean and open. Easy access and great location. The customer service explained everything and was great.
Excess Storage Center
Knightdale, NC 27545 (6.6 miles away)
1st Floor, 24 Hour Access, Outdoor Access
Free truck rental for all new customers
Life Storage - Raleigh - South Wilmington Street
Raleigh, NC 27603 (2 miles away)
1st Floor, 9' Ceiling, Climate Controlled, Interior, Roll Up Door
Pay the remaining days this month, next month Free!
- Overall my experience was average. The person on the phone incorrectly told me the unit was climate controlled, but this person was through Selfstorage.com and not associated with the facility. I did find the metal piece you move on the door to lock the unit VERY difficult to maneuver. That was a bit annoying moving in.
Raleigh-Cary Self Storage
Raleigh, NC 27607 (5.2 miles away)
24 Hour Access, Drive Up Access, Electricity, Roll Up Door
- It was a great experience and good people. I will use again if need too and recommend
Storage King USA - Raleigh
Raleigh, NC 27603 (1.7 miles away)
24 Hour Access, 2nd Floor, Climate Controlled, Interior
- Everything was handled very professional. Very clean facility.
Security Self Storage - Raleigh / NCSU
Raleigh, NC 27606 (4.1 miles away)
1st Floor, 24 Hour Access, Interior
- Could not say anymore nicer things about Sonja. She made the experience of getting the storage unit rented absolutely delightful. The unit was very clean when I went and checked it out for the first time. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a storage unit around the NCSU area.
Security Self Storage - Raleigh/Fairgrounds
Raleigh, NC 27606 (4.2 miles away)
1st Floor, 24 Hour Access, Climate Controlled, Interior
- The nice woman who helped us was lovely. She was friendly and kind. That said she was poor at giving directions and had no map of the facility to show us (she said but later I saw one on the wall which would have helped a great deal) where to go so we spent a lot of time looking for the unit and getting the truck where we needed it. When I came back to the office for assistance she said she had noticed we were not in the right place.
Excess Storage Center - Smithfield Road
Knightdale, NC 27545 (10.8 miles away)
24 Hour Access, Drive Up Access, Roll Up Door
$1 Move In Special
- The office staff was extremely helpful... answered every question we had with a great attitude.
Raleigh, NC 27604 (5.2 miles away)
Drive Up Access
Free month rent! Pay one full month and next month free *Excluding Parking Lot*
- I had a good experience. They gave great value on their facility and even gave me a bigger unit than I initially intended to get. They were very fast and efficient with getting all paperwork completed and also threw in bunch of free boxes to help me with my move.
Capital Self Storage 315 Hubert St, Raleigh, NC 27603 919-755-1776
Economy Storage 931 Trinity Rd, Raleigh, NC 27607 919-859-2999
Jimmy's Minis Self Storage 4412 Delta Lake Drive Raleigh, NC 27612 919-787-8830
North Raleigh Personal Storage 5508 Otters Run Court Raleigh, NC 27609 919-876-5285
North Raleigh Personal Storage 5508 Otters Run Ct, Raleigh, NC 27609 919-876-5285
Out of Space Mini Storage 4708 Holland Church Rd, Raleigh, NC 27603 919-772-2850
Public Storage 5105 Departure Drive Raleigh, NC 27616 800-883-8369
Raleigh-Cary Self Storage 6221 Chapel Hill Road Raleigh, NC 27607 919-851-0256
Shurgard Storage 5602 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616 919-878-9940
Triangle Storage 4000 Tryon Rd, Raleigh, NC 27606 919-832-0901
U-Haul - Self Storage and Truck Rentals 716 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27603 919-821-1450
Uncle Bob's Self-Storage 2701 Mcneill St, Raleigh, NC 27608 866-320-6309
Finding and renting self storage facilities in Raleigh, North Carolina is now easier through MoversCorp. We provide the convenience of reserving affordable storage units online or by phone. No credit card or long-term contract is required. Consider us as your solution for finding and reserving storage facilities throughout North Carolina.
The cheapest storage unit in your local area doesn’t always mean it’s the best option for you. Please consider the following factors when selecting a storage unit in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Storage unit’s rates are based on a few features such as 24/7 access, climate control, facility security, location, and overall demand in your area.
For household goods, the most common storage unit sizes are 5x5, 5x10, 10x10, and 10X15.
Self-storage units rents are month to month.
Whether a facility offers climate controlled or only a drive up unit. That will also determine the monthly rent. Usually, storage units which are climate controlled are more expensive than drive up units.
Most locations have digital keypad access and they provide you with your own personal access code to the storage facility. Check with the office for availability.
Check for online reviews and recommendations.
Ask the office about the preventive security measures for safeguarding the location.