Moving companies in New Albany, Indiana - Local Movers
Storage Express - New Albany - Progress Boulevard
New Albany, IN 47150 (3.4 miles away)
24 Hour Access, Available for Indoor Vehicle Storage, Drive Up Access
50% Off 1st Month!
- When I purchased the 5x7 unit, I thought it was measured by floor space, but apparently it was by height. This unit is essentially the size of a small closet. I was able to fit my belongings in the unit, but it took some serious strategizing.
One and Done Self Storage
Louisville, KY 40219 (12.2 miles away)
24 Hour Access, Roll Up Door
The second full month free with three month lease agreement and waived admin fee when you reserve online
- Very pleased with property. The price is competitive and service is great. I love the safe feeling I have being there bc of the gated access and cameras galore.
Extra Space Storage - Louisville - Adams St
Louisville, KY 40206 (5.2 miles away)
Drive Up Access
- Its a very good storage unit i have rented other storage unit and were very un clean and non secure
Life Storage - Louisville - Browns Lane
Louisville, KY 40207 (11.2 miles away)
24 Hour Access, Swing Door
Pay the remaining days this month, next month 50% off!
- I rented a small, 5x5 ft unit at Uncle Bob's recently. There was an administrative fee of approx. $20. Locks are available for purchase at the desk, which is very useful for those of those who forgot they'd need one (me). The grounds are kept clean and movement in and out is maintained by an electronic security gate which requires a code. Security cameras are all over, but they are for recording activities, not monitoring in real time. I believe there is no security personnel at night, which may bother. Deals are offered for long stays, or even the second month.
As it's only been about three weeks since I've signed up for my spot, I will have to see how good management is. I do worry about customers who are late on payments either by accident or hardship - it seems many storage warehouses are quick to sell off the contents of these sheds. After looking at the contract, Uncle Bob's gives 45 days until they may sell or remove the property. A $15 fee is due after 5 days overdue, and $25 after 20 days overdue. I believe two months at least should be allowed before removal of property.
Life Storage - Louisville - Dixie Highway
Louisville, KY 40216 (8.5 miles away)
24 Hour Access, Drive Up Access, Roll Up Door
Pay the remaining days this month, next month Free!
- Ggreat access and security.
Ameri-Guard Storage Center 2638 Charlestown Rd, New Albany, IN 47150 812-949-7867
Colonial Mini Storage Climate Controlled 2620 Charlestown Rd, New Albany, IN 47150 812-948-8111
Lone Star Storage 1636 Slate Run Rd, New Albany, IN 47150 812-945-7827
Old Pike Storage Ste 3, 941 State St, New Albany, IN 47150 812-941-8891
Storage Express 850 Progress Blvd, New Albany, IN 47150 812-399-0430
Stow Away Storage 2728 Paoli Pike, New Albany, IN 47150 812-923-1165
Watco Mini-Storage 1505 Grant Line Rd, New Albany, IN 47150 812-948-0992
Finding and renting self storage facilities in New Albany, Indiana is now easier through MoversCorp. We provide the convenience of reserving affordable storage units online or by phone. No credit card or long-term contract is required. Consider us as your solution for finding and reserving storage facilities throughout Indiana.
The cheapest storage unit in your local area doesn’t always mean it’s the best option for you. Please consider the following factors when selecting a storage unit in New Albany, Indiana.
Storage unit’s rates are based on a few features such as 24/7 access, climate control, facility security, location, and overall demand in your area.
For household goods, the most common storage unit sizes are 5x5, 5x10, 10x10, and 10X15.
Self-storage units rents are month to month.
Whether a facility offers climate controlled or only a drive up unit. That will also determine the monthly rent. Usually, storage units which are climate controlled are more expensive than drive up units.
Most locations have digital keypad access and they provide you with your own personal access code to the storage facility. Check with the office for availability.
Check for online reviews and recommendations.
Ask the office about the preventive security measures for safeguarding the location.