Moving companies in Pompano Beach, Florida - Local Movers
Storage Post Oakland Park
Oakland Park, FL 33334 (4 miles away)
Drive Up Access
First Month Free
- Amazing customer service and very convenient location
Storage Post Pompano Beach - Station Square
Pompano Beach, FL 33064 (2.7 miles away)
1st Floor, Climate Controlled, Interior
- Very satisfied with the facility and the service. This was my first storage rental and Carlos Correa explained all aspects of the Occupant -Manager/Owner relationship. Carlos' level of service was supurb; he takes full ownership in his role and represents your organization with integrity, paired with his detailed knowledge of the facility and its policies.
Top Self Storage - 37th Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309 (5.7 miles away)
Available for Indoor Vehicle Storage, Drive Up Access, Roll Up Door
3 MONTHS FREE ON SELECT UNITS!
- Okay for price, but I've been to more professional looking storage facilities. I like the non contract agreement though, that's a plus!
Life Storage - Coconut Creek
Coconut Creek, FL 33063 (4.2 miles away)
4th Floor, Climate Controlled, Interior, Roll Up Door
Pay the remaining days this month, next month Free!
- The cleanest most efficient storage facility in this area. I looked at several prior to this one and this was by far the best. In addition Mike the manager was incredibly helpful. He went out of his way to make sure i got what i needed!
Storage Post Mills Pond Park
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311 (6.5 miles away)
1st Floor, Alarm, Interior
- Found this place on-line. It was clean, secure and easy to find. The office was helpful and filling out the paperwork was easy. :)
Storage Post Wilton Manors
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304 (6.7 miles away)
2nd Floor, Alarm, Climate Controlled, Interior
- Good facility and pleasant people working there.
CubeSmart Self Storage
Oakland Park, FL 33334 (3.3 miles away)
Climate Controlled, Interior, Upstairs (Access via Elevator)
10% Off and First Month Free
- I checked into five or six places in Fort Lauderdale, this was the best price for a 10x15 unit. The only draw-back so far is no toilet facility after 6:00 pm.
Storage Post Lauderhill
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311 (8.4 miles away)
2nd Floor, Interior
- Office staff Marcus was very courteous and efficient with all the paper work. The unit is very sufficient for my storage needs overall it was a good experience moving in.
Extra Secure Self Storage and Uhaul Rentals
Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (2.1 miles away)
24 Hour Access, 4th Floor, Climate Controlled, Interior, Roll Up Door
Only $1 for the remaining days of the month and free lock when you reserve online
- Mark told us about the options and pricing, he was great! Very helpful, not in a rush and had a pleasant personality. I would highly recommend your facility.
Best Florida Storage 1000 S. Dixie Hwy. E, Pompano Beach, FL 33060 954-960-6490
Coral Springs Mini Storage 12001 NW 35th St, Pompano Beach, FL 33065 954-755-5762
Fort Knox Self Storage 3111 SW 14th Ct, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 954-979-2727
Life Storage 1500 W Sample Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33064 954-975-3900
Sentry Self Storage 12375 W Sample Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33065 954-323-7952
Storage Mart 449 S Federal Hwy, Pompano Beach, FL 33062 954-781-4169
U-Haul - Self Storage and Truck Rentals 1700 N State Road 7, Pompano Beach, FL 33063 954-973-2440
Valet Self Storage 3860 NW 118th Ave, Pompano Beach, FL 33065 954-344-4288
Finding and renting self storage facilities in Pompano Beach, Florida is now easier through MoversCorp. We provide the convenience of reserving affordable storage units online or by phone. No credit card or long-term contract is required. Consider us as your solution for finding and reserving storage facilities throughout Florida.
The cheapest storage unit in your local area doesn’t always mean it’s the best option for you. Please consider the following factors when selecting a storage unit in Pompano Beach, Florida.
Storage unit’s rates are based on a few features such as 24/7 access, climate control, facility security, location, and overall demand in your area.
For household goods, the most common storage unit sizes are 5x5, 5x10, 10x10, and 10X15.
Self-storage units rents are month to month.
Whether a facility offers climate controlled or only a drive up unit. That will also determine the monthly rent. Usually, storage units which are climate controlled are more expensive than drive up units.
Most locations have digital keypad access and they provide you with your own personal access code to the storage facility. Check with the office for availability.
Check for online reviews and recommendations.
Ask the office about the preventive security measures for safeguarding the location.