Moving companies in Stamford, Connecticut - Local Movers
CubeSmart Self Storage
Norwalk, CT 06854 (6.1 miles away)
Climate Controlled, Interior, Upstairs (Access via Lift)
10% Off and First Month Free
- Had a great experience with the mgr at cube smart
Storage Fox Self Storage of White Plains and UHAUL
White Plains, NY 10603 (12.2 miles away)
1st Floor, 24 Hour Access, Climate Controlled, Interior, Swing Door
50% off for the first six full months and free lock when you reserve online
- It was simple easy place to find off the 87, droped my uhaul truck off and rented storage, this is perfect place if you live near train because its in north white plains metro north train station, place was super clean and staff was friendly and nice, has a great feel. just go see it for your self.!!
Safeguard Self Storage - Elmsford - Valley Ave
Elmsford, NY 10523 (14.7 miles away)
24 Hour Access, 2nd Floor, Alarm, Climate Controlled, Interior
99 CENTS PAYS ONE MONTH
- I like this facility.Not as humungous as some of the national chains and I've been told it's less expensive than others.The customer service is exceptional -- helpful & friendly. The hallways, elevators and units are very clean. Well-lit halls.Two elevators make it easy on a busy day.
Life Storage - Stamford - Fairfield Avenue
Stamford, CT 06902 (1 miles away)
-1st Floor, Climate Controlled, Interior, Swing Door
Pay the remaining days this month, next month Free!
- great customer service, very clean. Moving in could not have been easier.
Front desk was very helpful. Look at Uncle Bob's first- every one else is a runner up.
Norwalk Self Storage
Norwalk, CT 06851 (7.8 miles away)
Climate Controlled, Interior, Upstairs (Access via Elevator)
Mention sparefoot and receive your 1st 2 months rent at 50% off
- Bright and very clean facility, friendly and helpful staff. very easy to get to my unit.
Glenbrook Self Storage
Stamford, CT 06906 (1.7 miles away)
Climate Controlled, Interior
- Very clean. Very dry (de-humidification) and good service
CubeSmart Self Storage
Stamford, CT 06902 (1.3 miles away)
1st Floor, Interior
10% Off and Half Off First Month
- customer sevice manager was excellent. She had me signed up and using my storage space very quickly. She showed a passion for her job, and was very welcoming. My space was clean. I would highly recommend the Stamford CT property to others
StorQuest - Port Chester / Highland
Port Chester, NY 10573 (7.2 miles away)
Heated, Interior, Swing Door, Upstairs (Access via Elevator)
Last Unit Reserve Now!
- The monthly rent I believed I agreed to was $150. As it turned out, however, I was told that it did go up to $164 when I actually took my car there.
Extra Space Storage 1934 W Main St, Stamford, CT 06902 203-357-8200
Glenbrook Self Storage 317 Courtland Ave, Stamford, CT 06906 203-323-1133
JB Self Storage 222B Selleck St, Stamford, CT 06902 203-363-0424
Life Storage 280 Fairfield Ave, Stamford, CT 06902 203-324-9000
U-Store-It 99 Hamilton Ave, Stamford, CT 06902 203-517-0436
Uncle Bob's Self-Storage 649 Hope St, Stamford, CT 06907 866-320-6309
Finding and renting self storage facilities in Stamford, Connecticut is now easier through MoversCorp. We provide the convenience of reserving affordable storage units online or by phone. No credit card or long-term contract is required. Consider us as your solution for finding and reserving storage facilities throughout Connecticut.
The cheapest storage unit in your local area doesn’t always mean it’s the best option for you. Please consider the following factors when selecting a storage unit in Stamford, Connecticut.
Storage unit’s rates are based on a few features such as 24/7 access, climate control, facility security, location, and overall demand in your area.
For household goods, the most common storage unit sizes are 5x5, 5x10, 10x10, and 10X15.
Self-storage units rents are month to month.
Whether a facility offers climate controlled or only a drive up unit. That will also determine the monthly rent. Usually, storage units which are climate controlled are more expensive than drive up units.
Most locations have digital keypad access and they provide you with your own personal access code to the storage facility. Check with the office for availability.
Check for online reviews and recommendations.
Ask the office about the preventive security measures for safeguarding the location.