Moving companies in West Hollywood, California - Local Movers
Price Self Storage National Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90034 (4.9 miles away)
1st Floor, Interior, Premium Location
- i really like Price Self Storage.
The locations is quiet and very safe. Not too much traffic getting there and neighborhood is great.
The office is well stocked and the staff is friendly and helpful.
Price Self Storage West LA
Los Angeles, CA 90016 (4.6 miles away)
- I am very happy with most of the helpful staff and nice clean indoor drive up storage units!
The negatives are one of the managers - not nice and no compensation for access problem I had one day. another negative is that there are mice roaming around.
Other then that I think this is a great storage facility!
BA Self Storage
Los Angeles, CA 90004 (3.9 miles away)
2nd Floor, Interior, Swing Door
15% off for the first six full months
L.A. Security Storage
Los Angeles, CA 90038 (1.9 miles away)
10' Ceiling, 6th Floor, Interior, Swing Door
Waived admin fee when you reserve online
- Awesome! The owner was amazing. Everyone was very helpful and the price and location are perfect!
Trojan Storage of Burbank
Burbank, CA 91502 (6.7 miles away)
1st Floor, Alarm, Interior, Roll Up Door
The second full month free
- Overall I was very satisfied with My experience.
Studio Self Storage
North Hollywood, CA 91606 (6.6 miles away)
8.5' Ceiling, Interior, Premium Location, Roll Up Door
50% off for the first two full months
- We needed a small storage unit to keep our stuff while we downsized. The unit we reserved was not available, however, we were given one that was similar (actual slightly bigger) for the same price, and given a deal on the price when we paid several months up front. The facility is not climate controlled, but in SoCal, it's not that big of a deal. The building is cement, and keeps a pretty constant temp. I was assured there was no risk of water damage. The staff was friendly and helpful. There are dollys for your use, and you can pull directly up to the loading dock. There is plenty of room in the freight elevator for whatever you need to move into your unit. Located in a typical north hollywood neighborhood, it is close to toluca lake and burbank, where storage facilities charge much higher rates.
The only complaint I have is that the elevator is not self guided. For instance, it is controlled my inside the elevator, so when someone is using it, or stopped at their floor unloading or working in their unit, it is unusable to other clients. It's never been super busy, but I would hate to have to wait for someone to be able to use the elevator. Also, you can only get out of the doors in the stairwells. Once you go out, the doors self lock, and you cannot get back in without the help of the manager.
Life Storage - Los Angeles - East Slauson Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90011 (9 miles away)
2nd Floor, 9' Ceiling, Interior, Roll Up Door
Pay the remaining days this month, next month Free!
- The manager is very friendly and I would recommend this place to anyone who needs to store their goods.
Fort Self Storage
Los Angeles, CA 90021 (7.8 miles away)
2nd Floor, Alarm, Interior, Swing Door
15% off for the first twelve full months
- Sandra is the BEST!!!! She helped me find the right size I needed & was great to work with
Self Storage 1 - West LA
Los Angeles, CA 90064 (6.4 miles away)
5th Floor, Alarm, Climate Controlled, Interior
50% Off First Two Full Month
- I was pleased with the very professional way my reservation was handled. My AAA discount was honored. Special thanks to Sonia.
I was impressed with the security features at Self Storage 1 - West L.A.
Public Storage 6801 California State Route 2, West Hollywood, CA 90038 323-391-3958
Suncrest Self Storage 8148 Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90046 323-650-3942
Finding and renting self storage facilities in West Hollywood, California is now easier through MoversCorp. We provide the convenience of reserving affordable storage units online or by phone. No credit card or long-term contract is required. Consider us as your solution for finding and reserving storage facilities throughout California.
The cheapest storage unit in your local area doesn’t always mean it’s the best option for you. Please consider the following factors when selecting a storage unit in West Hollywood, California.
Storage unit’s rates are based on a few features such as 24/7 access, climate control, facility security, location, and overall demand in your area.
For household goods, the most common storage unit sizes are 5x5, 5x10, 10x10, and 10X15.
Self-storage units rents are month to month.
Whether a facility offers climate controlled or only a drive up unit. That will also determine the monthly rent. Usually, storage units which are climate controlled are more expensive than drive up units.
Most locations have digital keypad access and they provide you with your own personal access code to the storage facility. Check with the office for availability.
Check for online reviews and recommendations.
Ask the office about the preventive security measures for safeguarding the location.