Moving companies in Walnut Creek, California - Local Movers
StorageMart - Clayton Rd & Ayers
Concord, CA 94521 (6.2 miles away)
24 Hour Access, 2nd Floor, Interior
- I just got my unit last Sunday 03/03/2014 and my unit got broke in Wednesday 03/06/2014.
Price Self Storage Walnut Creek
Walnut Creek, CA 94595 (1.2 miles away)
Interior, Premium Location, Underground Level
First Month's Rent Free
- Jay & Jen at the office were very friendly and helpful. Charged full amount despite half-off for first two months promotion. Mistakenly thought it was resolved, but it is not, awaiting resolution.
Central Self Storage - Kirker
Concord, CA 94521 (6.8 miles away)
1st Floor, Outdoor Access
First Month Free
- I ended up not needing the storage unit, but Chris T (manager) was number 1bin customer service. I was truly amazed at the customer service that he showed. Not only polite, but was immediate in response to my questions and to tell me that the unit I had reserved was possibly not going to accommodate me due to the position the unit was located in if I had large pieces of furniture. He then gave me suggestions to what could solve the issue. Who does that? Anyone needs a storrage unit, go see Chris T at Ygnacio! Awesome Chris...thanks again!
Central Self Storage - Concord
Pacheco, CA 94553 (5.4 miles away)
1st Floor, Alarm, Climate Controlled, Interior
- The process to rent was easy and the staff was great to work with. this facility is very clean, safe and is a good deal from what I have experienced in past storage rentals.
StorageMart - Mandela Pkwy & I-580
Oakland, CA 94607 (13.7 miles away)
2nd Floor, Interior
First Month FREE
- No problems at all -- move in was smooth and easy and the attendant was quite helpful.
ABBA Self & RV Storage
Concord, CA 94520 (5.8 miles away)
1st Floor, Alarm, Interior, Roll Up Door
10% off for the first four full months
- I used to reside in the Concord area and used Abba for my storing needs while I waited for our home to close. The site was immaculate and the staff were extremely kind and the customer service was at the top of the game.
Central Self Storage - Lafayette
Lafayette, CA 94549 (2.3 miles away)
First Month Free
- Friendly service, secure storage and
a great location!
CubeSmart Self Storage
Benicia, CA 94510 (11.3 miles away)
1st Floor, Interior
10% Off and Half Off First Month
- DeeDee Owen and Paulia Perdew did a great job in assisting me in the leasing of storage unit. They both were very friendly and they took the stress out of having to find the unit that best suited my needs. They should be commended on how clean and attractive they keep this facility in. Great Job to the both of them.
Oakland, CA 94601 (12.8 miles away)
1st Floor, Interior
- Fairly straightforward check-in. No surprises. Lots of activity throughout the hours (1p-7p) that I was there on a monday to check in. Some large trucks blocking 1/2 the "road" between linear buildings, but still OK to get by. Staff member was kind and honest. Very few restrictions, and generous access hours. I wish the 10'x10' space was actually that size, but it's 13% smaller than that :-(
Price Self Storage 1126 Saranap Ave, Walnut Creek, CA 94595 925-933-0330
Public Storage 2500 N Main St, Walnut Creek, CA 94597 925-951-0767
Safe Storage USA 1818 Mt Diablo Blvd Ste D, Walnut Creek, CA 94596 510-536-0616
Shadelands Self Storage 1925 Oak Grove Rd, Walnut Creek, CA 94598 925-935-6200
Finding and renting self storage facilities in Walnut Creek, California is now easier through MoversCorp. We provide the convenience of reserving affordable storage units online or by phone. No credit card or long-term contract is required. Consider us as your solution for finding and reserving storage facilities throughout California.
The cheapest storage unit in your local area doesn’t always mean it’s the best option for you. Please consider the following factors when selecting a storage unit in Walnut Creek, California.
Storage unit’s rates are based on a few features such as 24/7 access, climate control, facility security, location, and overall demand in your area.
For household goods, the most common storage unit sizes are 5x5, 5x10, 10x10, and 10X15.
Self-storage units rents are month to month.
Whether a facility offers climate controlled or only a drive up unit. That will also determine the monthly rent. Usually, storage units which are climate controlled are more expensive than drive up units.
Most locations have digital keypad access and they provide you with your own personal access code to the storage facility. Check with the office for availability.
Check for online reviews and recommendations.
Ask the office about the preventive security measures for safeguarding the location.