Moving companies in Rosemead, California - Local Movers
Life Storage - Duarte
Duarte, CA 91010 (6.5 miles away)
3rd Floor, 9' Ceiling, Climate Controlled, Interior, Roll Up Door
- Love this place!
Clean, safe, secure, easy access when facility is closed, VERY HAPPY I CHOSE THIS DTORAGE FACILITY!!!!
Stor-Mor Self Storage
Rosemead, CA 91770 (0.5 miles away)
1st Floor, ADA Accessible, Interior, Swing Door
- EASY CHECK IN AND OUT. FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL STAFF. PLACE IS SECURE, CODE TO GET IN AND OUT. MOVING CARTS AVAILABLE AND DRIVE UP TO UNIT AVAILABLE. VERY AFFORDABLE FOR SPACE
My Self Storage Space Brea
Brea, CA 92821 (14 miles away)
2nd Floor, Air Cooled, Alarm, Interior
1/2 off 2 Months on ALL SIZES
- The prices are lower than anyone else in town and the facility is immaculate. The staff are very knowledgable and helpful.
My Self Storage Space West Covina
West Covina, CA 91790 (8.2 miles away)
2nd Floor, Interior
1/2 Off First 2 Months, * on select units, new renters only, ask manager for details
- Although I reserved my unit on-line, I was not offered the 1st floor, outdoor access unit requested because the center had no record of my reservation, even though I presented them a printed copy. I was, to say the least, very, very dissatisfied with the entire situation. Therefore I would not recommend reserving on-line.
Mt. Olive Storage
Duarte, CA 91010 (7.9 miles away)
Drive Up Access, Light in Unit, Roll Up Door
- I was crunched for time to store a truck (I was only in town on vacation for a week). I had certain circumstances that made it difficult at a.few other places. Frank worked with me @ Mt Olive, and made the process quick and easy! He also lined me out on a mechanic right down the road who I went and saw. The location is great- right off the 605 FWY, and 6 miles from scales need be. Very good pricing.
Trojan Storage of Burbank
Burbank, CA 91502 (14.4 miles away)
2nd Floor, Alarm, Climate Controlled, Interior, Roll Up Door
The second full month free
- Overall I was very satisfied with My experience.
Life Storage - Los Angeles - East Slauson Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90011 (12.6 miles away)
2nd Floor, 9' Ceiling, Interior, Roll Up Door
Pay the remaining days this month, next month Free!
- The manager is very friendly and I would recommend this place to anyone who needs to store their goods.
Fort Self Storage
Los Angeles, CA 90021 (10.8 miles away)
2nd Floor, Alarm, Interior, Swing Door
15% off for the first twelve full months
- Sandra is the BEST!!!! She helped me find the right size I needed & was great to work with
BA Self Storage
Los Angeles, CA 90004 (12.7 miles away)
2nd Floor, Interior, Swing Door
15% off for the first six full months
PSA Private Storage Areas 8000 Artson, Rosemead, CA 91770 626-288-4500
San Gabriel Valley Warehouse & Storage 2542 San Gabriel Blvd, Rosemead, CA 91770 626-280-5702
Stor-Mor Self Storage 8635 Valley Blvd, Rosemead, CA 91770 626-287-3865
Finding and renting self storage facilities in Rosemead, California is now easier through MoversCorp. We provide the convenience of reserving affordable storage units online or by phone. No credit card or long-term contract is required. Consider us as your solution for finding and reserving storage facilities throughout California.
The cheapest storage unit in your local area doesn’t always mean it’s the best option for you. Please consider the following factors when selecting a storage unit in Rosemead, California.
Storage unit’s rates are based on a few features such as 24/7 access, climate control, facility security, location, and overall demand in your area.
For household goods, the most common storage unit sizes are 5x5, 5x10, 10x10, and 10X15.
Self-storage units rents are month to month.
Whether a facility offers climate controlled or only a drive up unit. That will also determine the monthly rent. Usually, storage units which are climate controlled are more expensive than drive up units.
Most locations have digital keypad access and they provide you with your own personal access code to the storage facility. Check with the office for availability.
Check for online reviews and recommendations.
Ask the office about the preventive security measures for safeguarding the location.