Moving companies in Pittsburg, California - Local Movers
Central Self Storage - Antioch I
Antioch, CA 94509 (4.5 miles away)
1st Floor, Outdoor Access
- The manager were courteous helpful, accommodating.
TownCentre Self Storage
Brentwood, CA 94513 (11.7 miles away)
2nd Floor, Interior
50% OFF 2nd Month, Drive Up Units ONLY
- If you're not fortunate enough to rent the only area with a normal elevator, you're stuck with only the use of their freight elevator which is limited to transporting items only. After loading items, you must access stairs to unload items if you're not able to rent ground level units. The operation of the elevator is unpredictable, leaving you either way, frustrated, aggravated and exhausted, that is if you're able to get it to work.
StorageMart - Clayton Rd & Ayers
Concord, CA 94521 (6.7 miles away)
24 Hour Access, 2nd Floor, Interior
- I just got my unit last Sunday 03/03/2014 and my unit got broke in Wednesday 03/06/2014.
Central Self Storage - Antioch
Antioch, CA 94531 (7 miles away)
2nd Floor, Alarm, Interior
- Super friendly. Very helpful and efficient. Just wish hours extended later in the evening and weekend. If you work normal hours, you really have I access till weekends
Central Self Storage - Kirker
Concord, CA 94521 (6.2 miles away)
1st Floor, Outdoor Access
First Month Free
- I ended up not needing the storage unit, but Chris T (manager) was number 1bin customer service. I was truly amazed at the customer service that he showed. Not only polite, but was immediate in response to my questions and to tell me that the unit I had reserved was possibly not going to accommodate me due to the position the unit was located in if I had large pieces of furniture. He then gave me suggestions to what could solve the issue. Who does that? Anyone needs a storrage unit, go see Chris T at Ygnacio! Awesome Chris...thanks again!
Central Self Storage - Concord
Pacheco, CA 94553 (10.4 miles away)
1st Floor, Alarm, Climate Controlled, Interior
- The process to rent was easy and the staff was great to work with. this facility is very clean, safe and is a good deal from what I have experienced in past storage rentals.
Price Self Storage Walnut Creek
Walnut Creek, CA 94595 (13.9 miles away)
Interior, Premium Location, Underground Level
First Month's Rent Free
- Jay & Jen at the office were very friendly and helpful. Charged full amount despite half-off for first two months promotion. Mistakenly thought it was resolved, but it is not, awaiting resolution.
CubeSmart Self Storage
Benicia, CA 94510 (13.7 miles away)
1st Floor, Interior
10% Off and Half Off First Month
- DeeDee Owen and Paulia Perdew did a great job in assisting me in the leasing of storage unit. They both were very friendly and they took the stress out of having to find the unit that best suited my needs. They should be commended on how clean and attractive they keep this facility in. Great Job to the both of them.
ABBA Self & RV Storage
Concord, CA 94520 (9.4 miles away)
1st Floor, Alarm, Interior, Roll Up Door
10% off for the first four full months
- I used to reside in the Concord area and used Abba for my storing needs while I waited for our home to close. The site was immaculate and the staff were extremely kind and the customer service was at the top of the game.
Central Self Storage - Lafayette
Lafayette, CA 94549 (15 miles away)
- Friendly service, secure storage and
a great location!
Fort Knox Self Storage 3865 Railroad Ave, Pittsburg, CA 94565 925-439-1145
Pittsburg Mini Storage 1417 Bobo Ct, Pittsburg, CA 94565 925-439-8608
Public Storage 1275 California Ave, Pittsburg, CA 94565 925-318-5311
Security Public Storage 521 Harbor Ct, Pittsburg, CA 94565 925-271-9075
StorMaster Self Storage 2750 California Ave, Pittsburg, CA 94565 925-318-5460
Finding and renting self storage facilities in Pittsburg, California is now easier through MoversCorp. We provide the convenience of reserving affordable storage units online or by phone. No credit card or long-term contract is required. Consider us as your solution for finding and reserving storage facilities throughout California.
The cheapest storage unit in your local area doesn’t always mean it’s the best option for you. Please consider the following factors when selecting a storage unit in Pittsburg, California.
Storage unit’s rates are based on a few features such as 24/7 access, climate control, facility security, location, and overall demand in your area.
For household goods, the most common storage unit sizes are 5x5, 5x10, 10x10, and 10X15.
Self-storage units rents are month to month.
Whether a facility offers climate controlled or only a drive up unit. That will also determine the monthly rent. Usually, storage units which are climate controlled are more expensive than drive up units.
Most locations have digital keypad access and they provide you with your own personal access code to the storage facility. Check with the office for availability.
Check for online reviews and recommendations.
Ask the office about the preventive security measures for safeguarding the location.