Moving companies in Norco, California - Local Movers
Storage Direct - Corona
Corona, CA 92880 (4.5 miles away)
24 Hour Access, 2nd Floor, Interior
- They lied about the cost on the phone then tried to blame someone else. Then they tried more than once to make excuses why they could not give receipts - both when we signed up and when we checked out and this was two different people.
There was a code to get in the gate, but no barbed wire on top of the gate. Anyone could have climbed over.
The facility and grounds were clean except in the unit there was dirt in the sides and corners along the wall.
We felt threatened by the papers we had to sign about damages and abandoning, etc... This is normal for rental storage facilities, but they made us feel like we were already guilty of it.
I almost took my husband and left before signing. Luckily nothing bad happened and we are finished using the storage.
Price Self Storage Norco
Norco, CA 92860 (2.7 miles away)
Drive Up Access
First Month's Rent Free
- The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, accomodating and professional. The grounds are clean; well maintained. Not on a busy street; easy in & out. Freeway convenient. Excellent security! Website is extremely user-friendly. I live in OC and chose Price because you get the most square footage for the cost. Worth the drive.
Trojan Storage of Rancho Cucamonga
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 (11.3 miles away)
1st Floor, 24 Hour Access, Alarm, Interior, Swing Door
The second full month free
- Greatlocation with very helpful staff.
Aim All Riverside
Riverside, CA 92503 (5 miles away)
1st Floor, Alarm, Outdoor Access
Protection Plan Cost Not Included In Unit Pricing
Trojan Storage of West Ontario
Ontario, CA 91762 (11 miles away)
1st Floor, 24 Hour Access, Alarm, Interior
The second full month free
- I have been renting here for over a year. No issues for me. I am impressed with the cleanliness and superb staff, the rates are affordable for me. This storage is very convenient. I would recommend to anyone who is looking to save and feel good about where their property is stored.
Riverside Renta Space
Riverside, CA 92504 (6.9 miles away)
1st Floor, Interior, Light in Unit
1st Month Free!
- With short notice I needed a storage space that I felt was safe enough to keep my furniture and important items, but not cost a huge amount of money.. Riverside Renta Space offered just that, a safe place, reasonable rent for the size space I needed. They were very kind, courteous, and helpful.
Life Storage - Norco
Norco, CA 92860 (2.5 miles away)
1st Floor, Interior, Roll Up Door
- Clean and good experience and easy access to storage
Allsize Storage Corona & RV Parking
Corona, CA 92880 (5.4 miles away)
1st Floor, Interior, Swing Door
Free truck rental credit up to $39.95! No insurance required! Locks provided!
Airport Mini Storage
Riverside, CA 92503 (5.8 miles away)
1st Floor, Alarm, Interior
- Exceptional service from the entire staff. They even offer services that other storage facilities do not. They made the painful experience of moving a lot less painful. They worked with us on dates and times for moving and using their truck. Our schedules kept changing and they kept working with us to make it happen. Their favorite phrase is "no worries". That has recently become my favorite thing to hear. Thank you Ladies. You rock!
A Norco Storage Corral 1625 Hamner Ave, Norco, CA 92860 951-738-8648
American Mini Storage 2059 2nd Street, Norco, CA 92860 951-273-0094
Life Storage 240 Hidden Valley Parkway, Norco, CA 92860 951-444-9885
Norco Indoor Storage 1900 Second St, Norco, CA 92860 951-737-0578
Price Self Storage 2200 Cota St, Norco, CA 92860 951-279-7000
Finding and renting self storage facilities in Norco, California is now easier through MoversCorp. We provide the convenience of reserving affordable storage units online or by phone. No credit card or long-term contract is required. Consider us as your solution for finding and reserving storage facilities throughout California.
The cheapest storage unit in your local area doesn’t always mean it’s the best option for you. Please consider the following factors when selecting a storage unit in Norco, California.
Storage unit’s rates are based on a few features such as 24/7 access, climate control, facility security, location, and overall demand in your area.
For household goods, the most common storage unit sizes are 5x5, 5x10, 10x10, and 10X15.
Self-storage units rents are month to month.
Whether a facility offers climate controlled or only a drive up unit. That will also determine the monthly rent. Usually, storage units which are climate controlled are more expensive than drive up units.
Most locations have digital keypad access and they provide you with your own personal access code to the storage facility. Check with the office for availability.
Check for online reviews and recommendations.
Ask the office about the preventive security measures for safeguarding the location.