Moving companies in Milpitas, California - Local Movers
Security 1st Self Storage
San Jose, CA 95126 (6.5 miles away)
1st Floor, 24 Hour Access, Outdoor Access, Roll Up Door
Available Self Storage
Fremont, CA 94536 (10.7 miles away)
1st Floor, Alarm, Interior
50% off the first month!
Central Self Storage - Milpitas
Milpitas, CA 95035 (0.5 miles away)
1st Floor, Outdoor Access
5x10 - $89 - Sparefoot
- The facility was unsure if the available unit they had assigned me was even available and vacant. That's just poor property management. Once I completed registration, my security gate code did not work. They put no effort into giving me an option for unit location. Instead they give the farthest unit that was partially blocked by a trailer. They do not even give you a local number to the facility, you get the call center, which didn't help me when I couldn't get through the controlled access gate of the storage area.
Extra Storage Santa Clara
Santa Clara, CA 95050 (5.3 miles away)
2nd Floor, 8.5' Ceiling, Interior, Swing Door
50% off the 1st Month! Reservations only valid for 7 days!
- I really enjoyed my experience at Extra Storage. Great price and great customer service. I am extremely satisfied and would recommend it to anyone.
Saf Keep Storage - Fremont - Osgood Road
Fremont, CA 94539 (5.6 miles away)
2nd Floor, Alarm, Interior
50% off 2 Months
- Consolidated two very expensive storage spaces into one. Thrilled with the setup and security of the facility. Price is good value and the access times and availability of a truck really help.
Downtown Self Storage
San Jose, CA 95112 (7.3 miles away)
2nd Floor, Interior
50% Off 1st Month and 10% Off All Boxes and Moving Supplies!
Storage Solutions - Downtown San Jose
San Jose, CA 95110 (6.6 miles away)
2nd Floor, Interior
10% Off + 2 Months 50% Off
- I was looking for a very small storage place for a few items in transition from an old apartment, to living with my daughter. Luis was very helpful and straight to the point. Filled out the paperwork and he explained all the details. He then walked us to the unit to make sure it was big enough. Luis is a great employee. Thank you!
Central Self Storage - Lonus
San Jose, CA 95126 (8 miles away)
1st Floor, Interior
5x10 - $59 - Sparefoot
- excellent service no doubt.
CubeSmart Self Storage
Fremont, CA 94539 (6.9 miles away)
Interior, Upstairs (Access via Elevator)
10% Off and Half Off First Month
- This is my first storage experience and it went flawlessly with the exception of the movers not packing as I asked. The drive up location is in a very convenient place for me. Overall I am very happy with my decision!
Central Self Storage - San Jose
San Jose, CA 95110 (5.8 miles away)
1st Floor, Interior
First Month Free
- great location and price. close to 880/101 freeway. access hours are also flexible.
Central Self Storage 700 Montague Expy, Milpitas, CA 95035 408-945-7600
Lock It Up Self Storage 15 Dixon Landing Rd, Milpitas, CA 95035 408-945-6444
Milpitas R V & Self Storage 420 Railroad Ct, Milpitas, CA 95035 408-922-9818
Public Storage 1220 Dempsey Rd, Milpitas, CA 95035 408-933-9308
Saf Keep Storage 1680 S Main St, Milpitas, CA 95035 408-600-0114
Finding and renting self storage facilities in Milpitas, California is now easier through MoversCorp. We provide the convenience of reserving affordable storage units online or by phone. No credit card or long-term contract is required. Consider us as your solution for finding and reserving storage facilities throughout California.
The cheapest storage unit in your local area doesn’t always mean it’s the best option for you. Please consider the following factors when selecting a storage unit in Milpitas, California.
Storage unit’s rates are based on a few features such as 24/7 access, climate control, facility security, location, and overall demand in your area.
For household goods, the most common storage unit sizes are 5x5, 5x10, 10x10, and 10X15.
Self-storage units rents are month to month.
Whether a facility offers climate controlled or only a drive up unit. That will also determine the monthly rent. Usually, storage units which are climate controlled are more expensive than drive up units.
Most locations have digital keypad access and they provide you with your own personal access code to the storage facility. Check with the office for availability.
Check for online reviews and recommendations.
Ask the office about the preventive security measures for safeguarding the location.