Moving companies in Long Beach, California - Local Movers
Lighthouse Self Storage Carson
Carson, CA 90810 (5 miles away)
2nd Floor, Climate Controlled, Interior
50% OFF 2 MONTHS!
- Best place to store your proprty
Long Beach Security Self Storage, LP
Long Beach, CA 90813 (1.5 miles away)
6th Floor, Interior, Roll Up Door
- The location is great with ease of unloading and loading. The facility is an early 1900's 7 story tall building with a great big elevator. They offer lots of dollies and carts for easy moving. The staff was nice and helpful. I would recommend to anyone,
Store for Less - Carson
Long Beach, CA 90810 (4.3 miles away)
2nd Floor, Interior
- The staff were so professional and courteous. The rates are much cheaper than their competition.
Signal Hill Self Storage,LP
Signal Hill, CA 90755 (2.5 miles away)
1st Floor, Alarm, Interior, Swing Door
- Easy to get into and great service and help in getting all my stuff moved easily. Very happy.
Mini U Storage - Goldenwest
Westminster, CA 92683 (10.8 miles away)
Drive Up Access
50% off the first month's rent! Free Truck rental period, $30 Value.
Mini Public Storage - Stanton Self Storage
Stanton, CA 90680 (11.3 miles away)
Drive Up Access
2nd month free!
- I like the fact that all of their storage units are drive up. It makes it very convenient for loading and unloading.
South Street Self Storage
Long Beach, CA 90805 (6.5 miles away)
1st Floor, Alarm, Outdoor Access
- Tony and his wife were very friendly from beginning to end. Facility was clean and customer service is to the "gold" standard. I would recommend this storage to anyone. But here is the best part. They had trucks available for rent. Got a great rate for a couple hours and the process was a snap. Thanks South St Storage!
Torrance, CA 90501 (7.8 miles away)
1st Floor, Interior
- im not one for surfing the internet even when its something like this that i need. i was in a 911 situaton and so i did thinking if its a hassel i will do it old school. well it turned out it was very simple and the rates were less than anybodys especially with the coupon. i drove over to see for myself...place was really clean, i felt totally like it was safe, and the people were the best. im one for example that doesnt understand not paying a person to answer a business phone rather than a computer. CUSTOMER SERVICE YA KNOW! the girls in the office, well they were all over it. i have rarely come accross a better bunch of people. over time got to know the girls real well. the company should be very proud of the customer service skills they've hire. i had such a excellent experience that today 5/12 (ck'd in yesterday) yes,...
"IM ON MY SECOND TIME AROUND!"
Life Storage - Torrance - Normandie Avenue
Torrance, CA 90502 (8.5 miles away)
2nd Floor, 9' Ceiling, Interior, Roll Up Door
Pay the remaining days this month, next month Free!
- IT took 40 minutew to register. The person was new, untrained and not very friendly. But the space was fine
US Storage Centers
Los Angeles, CA 90710 (6.3 miles away)
1st Floor, Interior
- Very good pricing, very good customer service
AAA Quality Self Storage 3390 Long Beach Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90807 562-426-8002
Public Storage 4295 Outer Traffic Cir, Long Beach, CA 90804 800-883-8369
Signal Hill Self Storage 2901 E Pacific Coast Hwy, Long Beach, CA 90804 562-985-1401
South Street Self Storage 2323 E South St, Long Beach, CA 90805 562-984-1100
Storco Self Storage 3050 Orange Ave, Long Beach, CA 90807 562-595-6358
Store N Save 319 Olive Ave, Long Beach, CA 90802 562-437-7792
Studebaker Self Storage 698 N Studebaker Rd, Long Beach, CA 90803 562-430-4490
Vault Storage 6897 Paramount Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90805 562-630-2500
Finding and renting self storage facilities in Long Beach, California is now easier through MoversCorp. We provide the convenience of reserving affordable storage units online or by phone. No credit card or long-term contract is required. Consider us as your solution for finding and reserving storage facilities throughout California.
The cheapest storage unit in your local area doesn’t always mean it’s the best option for you. Please consider the following factors when selecting a storage unit in Long Beach, California.
Storage unit’s rates are based on a few features such as 24/7 access, climate control, facility security, location, and overall demand in your area.
For household goods, the most common storage unit sizes are 5x5, 5x10, 10x10, and 10X15.
Self-storage units rents are month to month.
Whether a facility offers climate controlled or only a drive up unit. That will also determine the monthly rent. Usually, storage units which are climate controlled are more expensive than drive up units.
Most locations have digital keypad access and they provide you with your own personal access code to the storage facility. Check with the office for availability.
Check for online reviews and recommendations.
Ask the office about the preventive security measures for safeguarding the location.