Moving companies in El Monte, California - Local Movers
Life Storage - Duarte
Duarte, CA 91010 (5.2 miles away)
3rd Floor, 9' Ceiling, Climate Controlled, Interior, Roll Up Door
- Love this place!
Clean, safe, secure, easy access when facility is closed, VERY HAPPY I CHOSE THIS DTORAGE FACILITY!!!!
My Self Storage Space Brea
Brea, CA 92821 (11.8 miles away)
2nd Floor, Air Cooled, Alarm, Interior
1/2 off 2 Months on ALL SIZES
- The prices are lower than anyone else in town and the facility is immaculate. The staff are very knowledgable and helpful.
My Self Storage Space West Covina
West Covina, CA 91790 (5.5 miles away)
1st Floor, Interior
1/2 Off First 2 Months, * on select units, new renters only, ask manager for details
- Although I reserved my unit on-line, I was not offered the 1st floor, outdoor access unit requested because the center had no record of my reservation, even though I presented them a printed copy. I was, to say the least, very, very dissatisfied with the entire situation. Therefore I would not recommend reserving on-line.
Stor-Mor Self Storage
Rosemead, CA 91770 (3.2 miles away)
1st Floor, ADA Accessible, Interior, Swing Door
- EASY CHECK IN AND OUT. FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL STAFF. PLACE IS SECURE, CODE TO GET IN AND OUT. MOVING CARTS AVAILABLE AND DRIVE UP TO UNIT AVAILABLE. VERY AFFORDABLE FOR SPACE
Mt. Olive Storage
Duarte, CA 91010 (6.4 miles away)
Drive Up Access, Light in Unit, Roll Up Door
- I was crunched for time to store a truck (I was only in town on vacation for a week). I had certain circumstances that made it difficult at a.few other places. Frank worked with me @ Mt Olive, and made the process quick and easy! He also lined me out on a mechanic right down the road who I went and saw. The location is great- right off the 605 FWY, and 6 miles from scales need be. Very good pricing.
Price Self Storage Azusa
Azusa, CA 91702 (7.3 miles away)
1st Floor, Interior, Premium Location
First Month's Rent Free
- I am so happy with this place they went all out for me. Provided a big truck with a dolly and met me at my house on time. I highly recommed this place. Thank you sparefoot, I will always us this service eveytime!
Life Storage - Los Angeles - East Slauson Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90011 (14.6 miles away)
2nd Floor, 9' Ceiling, Interior, Roll Up Door
Pay the remaining days this month, next month Free!
- The manager is very friendly and I would recommend this place to anyone who needs to store their goods.
Fair-Way Self Storage
Walnut, CA 91789 (10.2 miles away)
24 Hour Access, Drive Up Access
1/2 off 2 months on select sizes
- Very clean. JosÃ© was super attentive and polite despite having to sign two parties up at the same time.
Fort Self Storage
Los Angeles, CA 90021 (13 miles away)
2nd Floor, Alarm, Interior, Swing Door
15% off for the first twelve full months
- Sandra is the BEST!!!! She helped me find the right size I needed & was great to work with
A-1 Self Storage 12260 Garvey Ave, El Monte, CA 91732 626-377-9228
El Monte Storo-It-Now Self Storage Center 10212 Valley Blvd, El Monte, CA 91731 626-444-9459
Storamerica 3830 N. Santa Anita Ave, El Monte, CA 91731 626-444-5439
Finding and renting self storage facilities in El Monte, California is now easier through MoversCorp. We provide the convenience of reserving affordable storage units online or by phone. No credit card or long-term contract is required. Consider us as your solution for finding and reserving storage facilities throughout California.
The cheapest storage unit in your local area doesn’t always mean it’s the best option for you. Please consider the following factors when selecting a storage unit in El Monte, California.
Storage unit’s rates are based on a few features such as 24/7 access, climate control, facility security, location, and overall demand in your area.
For household goods, the most common storage unit sizes are 5x5, 5x10, 10x10, and 10X15.
Self-storage units rents are month to month.
Whether a facility offers climate controlled or only a drive up unit. That will also determine the monthly rent. Usually, storage units which are climate controlled are more expensive than drive up units.
Most locations have digital keypad access and they provide you with your own personal access code to the storage facility. Check with the office for availability.
Check for online reviews and recommendations.
Ask the office about the preventive security measures for safeguarding the location.