Moving companies in Buena Park, California - Local Movers
Mini Public Storage - Stanton Self Storage
Stanton, CA 90680 (4.9 miles away)
Drive Up Access
2nd month free!
- I like the fact that all of their storage units are drive up. It makes it very convenient for loading and unloading.
My Self Storage Space Brea
Brea, CA 92821 (6.1 miles away)
1/2 off 2 Months on ALL SIZES
- The prices are lower than anyone else in town and the facility is immaculate. The staff are very knowledgable and helpful.
Mini U Storage - Goldenwest
Westminster, CA 92683 (6.8 miles away)
Drive Up Access
50% off the first month's rent! Free Truck rental period, $30 Value.
Stanton, CA 90680 (4.7 miles away)
Internet Promo Rate, cannot be combined with other discounts
- Manager is a bit grumpy but female employee stayed late for me to be able to fill out paper work and went out of her way to be helpful. Can't beat the half price special if you only need for a short time and the free truck saved me a fortune!! They didn't even charge me mileage and it was over 100 miles round trip only cost me $40 in gas !! only negative is gate hours end at 6:30 even though it states 7:15 and unit is supposed to be 5x10 more like 5x8.5 but overall great for $39 a month to bad price doesn't last!
Cerritos Self Storage
Cerritos, CA 90703 (2 miles away)
Drive Up Access, Roll Up Door
50% OFF, 1st Month
Lighthouse Self Storage Carson
Carson, CA 90810 (14 miles away)
50% OFF 2 MONTHS!
- Best place to store your proprty
Fullerton, CA 92831 (6 miles away)
$85 off for the second full month with one month lease agreement and free lock when you reserve online
- I think the gentleman that worked there could have been a little bit more knowledgeable. Everything else was pretty much average.
My Self Storage Space West Covina
West Covina, CA 91790 (14.1 miles away)
1/2 Off First 2 Months, * on select units, new renters only, ask manager for details
- Although I reserved my unit on-line, I was not offered the 1st floor, outdoor access unit requested because the center had no record of my reservation, even though I presented them a printed copy. I was, to say the least, very, very dissatisfied with the entire situation. Therefore I would not recommend reserving on-line.
CubeSmart Self Storage
Long Beach, CA 90805 (11.9 miles away)
Drive Up Access
- overall everything went great until when I was leaving at the gate the stand were to put in your code wasn't safe at all it ended up falling and scratching my car.
Vault Self Storage - Anaheim
Anaheim, CA 92804 (4.7 miles away)
Roll Up Door
Free truck rental when reserving 5'x10' units or larger! *Can only guarantee reservations for 7 days
- The staff was very helpful and took the time to make this work for my situation.
Buena Park Self Storage 7111 McNeil Ln, Buena Park, CA 90620 714-736-5426
Dale Street Self Storage 6000 Dale St #101, Buena Park, CA 90621 714-676-4221
Evergreen Self Storage 6910 Stanton Ave Buena Park, CA 90621 714-521-6910
EZ Storage 8251 Orangethrope Ave, Buena Park, CA 90621 714-994-4231
Stanton Self Storage 6812 Stanton Ave, Buena Park, CA 90621 714-523-3540
Finding and renting self storage facilities in Buena Park, California is now easier through MoversCorp. We provide the convenience of reserving affordable storage units online or by phone. No credit card or long-term contract is required. Consider us as your solution for finding and reserving storage facilities throughout California.
The cheapest storage unit in your local area doesn’t always mean it’s the best option for you. Please consider the following factors when selecting a storage unit in Buena Park, California.
Storage unit’s rates are based on a few features such as 24/7 access, climate control, facility security, location, and overall demand in your area.
For household goods, the most common storage unit sizes are 5x5, 5x10, 10x10, and 10X15.
Self-storage units rents are month to month.
Whether a facility offers climate controlled or only a drive up unit. That will also determine the monthly rent. Usually, storage units which are climate controlled are more expensive than drive up units.
Most locations have digital keypad access and they provide you with your own personal access code to the storage facility. Check with the office for availability.
Check for online reviews and recommendations.
Ask the office about the preventive security measures for safeguarding the location.