Moving companies in Arcadia, California - Local Movers
Life Storage - Duarte
Duarte, CA 91010 (3.3 miles away)
3rd Floor, 9' Ceiling, Climate Controlled, Interior, Roll Up Door
- Love this place!
Clean, safe, secure, easy access when facility is closed, VERY HAPPY I CHOSE THIS DTORAGE FACILITY!!!!
Mt. Olive Storage
Duarte, CA 91010 (4.8 miles away)
Drive Up Access, Light in Unit, Roll Up Door
- I was crunched for time to store a truck (I was only in town on vacation for a week). I had certain circumstances that made it difficult at a.few other places. Frank worked with me @ Mt Olive, and made the process quick and easy! He also lined me out on a mechanic right down the road who I went and saw. The location is great- right off the 605 FWY, and 6 miles from scales need be. Very good pricing.
My Self Storage Space West Covina
West Covina, CA 91790 (7.9 miles away)
2nd Floor, Interior
1/2 Off First 2 Months, * on select units, new renters only, ask manager for details
- Although I reserved my unit on-line, I was not offered the 1st floor, outdoor access unit requested because the center had no record of my reservation, even though I presented them a printed copy. I was, to say the least, very, very dissatisfied with the entire situation. Therefore I would not recommend reserving on-line.
Arcadia 210 Self Storage
Arcadia, CA 91006 (0.7 miles away)
3rd Floor, Outdoor Access
1/2 Off 3 Months On Selected Sizes, New Tenants Only, Limited Time Offer
- This facility is way cleaner than other facilities in the area. Customer service was great and they even let me use a free move in truck. All paid was for the gas used which was nothing because I live down the street. I would recommend this facility to anyone.
Price Self Storage Azusa
Azusa, CA 91702 (6.2 miles away)
1st Floor, Interior, Premium Location
First Month's Rent Free
- I am so happy with this place they went all out for me. Provided a big truck with a dolly and met me at my house on time. I highly recommed this place. Thank you sparefoot, I will always us this service eveytime!
Stor-Mor Self Storage
Rosemead, CA 91770 (4.9 miles away)
1st Floor, ADA Accessible, Interior, Swing Door
- EASY CHECK IN AND OUT. FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL STAFF. PLACE IS SECURE, CODE TO GET IN AND OUT. MOVING CARTS AVAILABLE AND DRIVE UP TO UNIT AVAILABLE. VERY AFFORDABLE FOR SPACE
Allen Avenue Self Storage
Pasadena, CA 91106 (4.5 miles away)
1st Floor, Alarm, Interior
Price is good for the 1st 3 Months!
- I've been doing business with Allen Avenue Self Storage for about 2 years now and so far, I have been happy with their services. They provide 3 different services at this location and I have tried all 3 --- they have their storage services (duh), but they are also a U-Haul rental and drop off location and they also have private mailboxes here.
Good location and secure facility. When you rent a room, you get your own custom gate code you choose yourself. Call around for prices and they can usually meet the prices with other competitors. I love that they have probably the best hours in the area (7a-7p EVERY day, whereas most locations have shorter hours on the weekends). I have even referred my mother-in-law here, who still rents from them.
Their U-Haul sign is not big so it might be hard to see if that's what you're looking for. Just remember: big, red, brick building! Service here is WAAAY better than the U-Haul on Raymond location. When renting a U-Haul here, you are getting Triple A (AAA) service, while at the Raymond location, you get DMV service :-( No long waits and good selection of cars to choose from. Just make sure that when you are returning something you didn't specifically rent from this location, call in advance because they may not have space and can't take it back. That's happened to me before.
Been using their PMB services here for a while now and I am happy with it. Prices are good and if you pay in advance (6 months or 1 year), you get like 1-2 months free. If you get big packages from UPS or FedEx, the staff even calls you and lets you know you have a package :-)
They're great! Friendly and helpful. Must give a shout out to the peeps that gives me extra good service -- Jacey and Marie are super nice! The others are new so I don't know much about them.
Fair-Way Self Storage
Walnut, CA 91789 (13.5 miles away)
24 Hour Access, Drive Up Access
1/2 off 2 months on select sizes
- Very clean. JosÃ© was super attentive and polite despite having to sign two parties up at the same time.
Fort Self Storage
Los Angeles, CA 90021 (14.6 miles away)
2nd Floor, Alarm, Interior, Swing Door
15% off for the first twelve full months
- Sandra is the BEST!!!! She helped me find the right size I needed & was great to work with
Arcadia 210 Self Storage 324 N 2nd Ave, Arcadia, CA 91006 626-574-2020
Foothill Mini Storage 431 N 2nd Ave, Arcadia, CA 91006 626-447-0502
Public Storage 12340 Lower Azusa Rd, Arcadia, CA 91006 626-377-4601
Storamerica - Arcadia 5630 Peck Rd, Arcadia, CA 91006 626-303-3000
Finding and renting self storage facilities in Arcadia, California is now easier through MoversCorp. We provide the convenience of reserving affordable storage units online or by phone. No credit card or long-term contract is required. Consider us as your solution for finding and reserving storage facilities throughout California.
The cheapest storage unit in your local area doesn’t always mean it’s the best option for you. Please consider the following factors when selecting a storage unit in Arcadia, California.
Storage unit’s rates are based on a few features such as 24/7 access, climate control, facility security, location, and overall demand in your area.
For household goods, the most common storage unit sizes are 5x5, 5x10, 10x10, and 10X15.
Self-storage units rents are month to month.
Whether a facility offers climate controlled or only a drive up unit. That will also determine the monthly rent. Usually, storage units which are climate controlled are more expensive than drive up units.
Most locations have digital keypad access and they provide you with your own personal access code to the storage facility. Check with the office for availability.
Check for online reviews and recommendations.
Ask the office about the preventive security measures for safeguarding the location.