Moving companies in Antioch, California - Local Movers
Central Self Storage - Antioch I
Antioch, CA 94509 (0.2 miles away)
1st Floor, Outdoor Access
- The manager were courteous helpful, accommodating.
TownCentre Self Storage
Brentwood, CA 94513 (7.2 miles away)
2nd Floor, Interior
50% OFF 2nd Month, Drive Up Units ONLY
- If you're not fortunate enough to rent the only area with a normal elevator, you're stuck with only the use of their freight elevator which is limited to transporting items only. After loading items, you must access stairs to unload items if you're not able to rent ground level units. The operation of the elevator is unpredictable, leaving you either way, frustrated, aggravated and exhausted, that is if you're able to get it to work.
Central Self Storage - Antioch
Antioch, CA 94531 (3.2 miles away)
2nd Floor, Alarm, Interior
- Super friendly. Very helpful and efficient. Just wish hours extended later in the evening and weekend. If you work normal hours, you really have I access till weekends
StorageMart - Clayton Rd & Ayers
Concord, CA 94521 (9.5 miles away)
24 Hour Access, 2nd Floor, Interior
- I just got my unit last Sunday 03/03/2014 and my unit got broke in Wednesday 03/06/2014.
Premier Self Storage
Oakley, CA 94561 (4 miles away)
24 Hour Access, 2nd Floor, Climate Controlled, Outdoor Access
50% off DRIVE UP UNITS ONLY
- Good location, accomidating, and good service.
Central Self Storage - Kirker
Concord, CA 94521 (8.7 miles away)
1st Floor, Outdoor Access
First Month Free
- I ended up not needing the storage unit, but Chris T (manager) was number 1bin customer service. I was truly amazed at the customer service that he showed. Not only polite, but was immediate in response to my questions and to tell me that the unit I had reserved was possibly not going to accommodate me due to the position the unit was located in if I had large pieces of furniture. He then gave me suggestions to what could solve the issue. Who does that? Anyone needs a storrage unit, go see Chris T at Ygnacio! Awesome Chris...thanks again!
Central Self Storage - Concord
Pacheco, CA 94553 (14.4 miles away)
1st Floor, Alarm, Interior
First Month Free
- The process to rent was easy and the staff was great to work with. this facility is very clean, safe and is a good deal from what I have experienced in past storage rentals.
ABBA Self & RV Storage
Concord, CA 94520 (13.4 miles away)
1st Floor, Alarm, Interior, Roll Up Door
10% off for the first four full months
- I used to reside in the Concord area and used Abba for my storing needs while I waited for our home to close. The site was immaculate and the staff were extremely kind and the customer service was at the top of the game.
Antioch Mini Storage 815 Sunset Dr, Antioch, CA 94509 925-754-4320
Bridgehead Self Storage 1651 Drive -In Ave, Antioch, CA 94509 925-301-9513
Central Self Storage 1700 Mokelumne Dr, Antioch, CA 94531 925-778-7700
Silvas Storage 2201 E 18th St, Antioch, CA 94509 925-754-6429
Statewide Storage 1901 Verne Roberts Cir, Antioch, CA 94509 925-754-5452
Storage City Of Antioch 101 Railroad Ave, Antioch, CA 94509 925-706-0101
Wilbur Avenue Storage 3635 Wilbur Ave, Antioch, CA 94509 925-778-5799
Finding and renting self storage facilities in Antioch, California is now easier through MoversCorp. We provide the convenience of reserving affordable storage units online or by phone. No credit card or long-term contract is required. Consider us as your solution for finding and reserving storage facilities throughout California.
The cheapest storage unit in your local area doesn’t always mean it’s the best option for you. Please consider the following factors when selecting a storage unit in Antioch, California.
Storage unit’s rates are based on a few features such as 24/7 access, climate control, facility security, location, and overall demand in your area.
For household goods, the most common storage unit sizes are 5x5, 5x10, 10x10, and 10X15.
Self-storage units rents are month to month.
Whether a facility offers climate controlled or only a drive up unit. That will also determine the monthly rent. Usually, storage units which are climate controlled are more expensive than drive up units.
Most locations have digital keypad access and they provide you with your own personal access code to the storage facility. Check with the office for availability.
Check for online reviews and recommendations.
Ask the office about the preventive security measures for safeguarding the location.