Moving companies in Alameda, California - Local Movers
StorageMart - Mandela Pkwy & I-580
Oakland, CA 94607 (4.5 miles away)
2nd Floor, Interior
First Month FREE
- No problems at all -- move in was smooth and easy and the attendant was quite helpful.
Saf Keep Storage - Hayward
Hayward, CA 94545 (10.1 miles away)
1st Floor, Alarm, Interior
50% off 3 Months
- Found a great bargain, room came up 1" short so they upgraded me for same price; easy to access just off freeway.
Oakland, CA 94601 (1.1 miles away)
1st Floor, Interior
- Fairly straightforward check-in. No surprises. Lots of activity throughout the hours (1p-7p) that I was there on a monday to check in. Some large trucks blocking 1/2 the "road" between linear buildings, but still OK to get by. Staff member was kind and honest. Very few restrictions, and generous access hours. I wish the 10'x10' space was actually that size, but it's 13% smaller than that :-(
Central Self Storage - Pacific
Alameda, CA 94501 (1.5 miles away)
2nd Floor, Interior
First Month Free
- Christy and Tory are great. The facility is so clean and I wil refer all my friends to them for storage.
Allsafe Self Storage - Alameda
Alameda, CA 94501 (3.1 miles away)
1st Floor, 24 Hour Access, Interior, Light in Unit, Swing Door
The first full month free
- I have leased at other storage facilities before, and the process was not smooth. Also, other storage facilities advertise certain specialty rates, but they have expensive administrative fees. The onsite manger was extremely professional and friendly. Thank you Spare Foot for the assistance with finding this unit.
Central Self Storage - Daly City
Daly City, CA 94015 (13.7 miles away)
5x10 - $89 - Sparefoot
- The manager was amazing! Great Customer service!
They could use a few more carts.
Allsafe Self Storage - San Leandro
San Leandro, CA 94579 (8 miles away)
24 Hour Access, 2nd Floor, Alarm, Interior, Light in Unit, Roll Up Door
50% off for the first two full months
- Very helpful team. Offered to stay late if I needed more time to unload. Had to swap to a bigger unit and they were very helpful in getting all done right away. Overall great experience.
Millbrae Station Self Storage
Millbrae, CA 94030 (13.9 miles away)
2nd Floor, Interior
- Excelent customer service. I fill out all the paperwork very fast without surprises.
StoragePRO Self Storage - Brannan
San Francisco, CA 94103 (8.8 miles away)
Interior, Premium Location, Upstairs (Access via Elevator)
$1 Move in Special
- So far entire experience with pro storage has been great. I'll truly be recommending pro storage to anyone in need of these services, even the price is right.
Alameda Point Storage 50 Oriskany Ave, Alameda, CA 94501 510-769-7867
Allsafe Self Storage 1 Singleton Ave, Alameda, CA 94501 510-865-6500
Bobac CFS Corp. 300 A Ave, Alameda, CA 94501 510-748-3730
C S I Mini Storage 50 W Hornet Ave, Alameda, CA 94501 510-748-1851
Economy Self Storage 568 Country Isle, Alameda, CA 94501 510-839-1889
Extra Space Storage 2201 Clement Ave, Alameda, CA 94501 510-521-8565
Harbor Bay RV & Self Storage 500 Maitland Dr, Alameda, CA 94502 510-769-5222
Public Storage 1829 Webster St, Alameda, CA 94501 510-764-8825
Finding and renting self storage facilities in Alameda, California is now easier through MoversCorp. We provide the convenience of reserving affordable storage units online or by phone. No credit card or long-term contract is required. Consider us as your solution for finding and reserving storage facilities throughout California.
The cheapest storage unit in your local area doesn’t always mean it’s the best option for you. Please consider the following factors when selecting a storage unit in Alameda, California.
Storage unit’s rates are based on a few features such as 24/7 access, climate control, facility security, location, and overall demand in your area.
For household goods, the most common storage unit sizes are 5x5, 5x10, 10x10, and 10X15.
Self-storage units rents are month to month.
Whether a facility offers climate controlled or only a drive up unit. That will also determine the monthly rent. Usually, storage units which are climate controlled are more expensive than drive up units.
Most locations have digital keypad access and they provide you with your own personal access code to the storage facility. Check with the office for availability.
Check for online reviews and recommendations.
Ask the office about the preventive security measures for safeguarding the location.